Back to it tomorrow!

shezam

Silver Member
Started SW in January, lost just over 1.5stone which was amazing. Unfortunately I gave up after having too many weddings, nights out, brthdays, festivals & camping trips. I seriously had something on everyweekend & was hard to keep up.

Back to class tomorrow though to asses the damage & start a-fresh. Holiday in exactly 8 weeks so going to set a mini target to work towards. HAd a holiday waiting on a delivery today so have spent the afternoon making veg soup & choppng up melon, pineapple & apples to keep in the fridge ready to snack on!

ACtually can't wait to get started but a bit scared to see how much I have gained!
Sxxc

If you have gained there is nothing you can do to change this, but you seem to be so motivated at the moment that I'm sure any slight 'up' will be short lived.

I have had some fish and chips as a treat tonight but will drop my syns a bit this week and get another loss next week.

It's great when we feel so focussed x

Shezam, don't dwell on the time you've been off plan, it happened, it's over. Go back to class with your renewed enthusiasm and start again, you lost so much so you know it works; you've had a blip, you're human, we all are, but you know you can carry on and get closer to your goal xx

Thank you :) i'm defo back on plan today with 2 egg omlette, mushrooms & toms for breakfast, fruit salad to snack & homemade soup for lunch. Thinking a quick stir fry for tea before class too :D Don't really care about what i've put on. I;m back to it now and thats all that matters. Will update tonight :) xxx

Yay! went back to weigh in last night and i'm so so so happy to post that i've only gained 4lbs in 8 weeks! Couldn't believe it. Also i'm still 1stone 2lbs lighter than I was back in January! Its definetely given me the push that I need to keep going! Thanks everyone :) xxx

Back