Back to it!!!!

Gemma

Gold Member
So here I am again, another back to it thread but this time I mean it. Went to see my lovely CDC last night after the Xmas period and I am now back up to 14.1. This puts me 21lbs above my lowest weight, but scarily its only one stone less then when I first went to see her.

I am sat here in one of the only two pairs of trousers that fit me know feeling like a complete idiot for letting it get this bad again.

So its Day 1 again and I am breaking this remaining 3 stone into little chunks first goal is get back to 13.1 which is where I was roughly this time last year.

Picked up some apple and cimmanon porridge last night hope its as yummy as it sounds.

Hope everyone doing ok.

xxxxxx

hi gemma,
just want to say welcome back and good luck!
x

Welcome back, you have taken the biggest step by coming back, now you can show them that you can do it and you will be brilliant :)

Thanks guys really appreciate the comments. So its 1pm and am already hungrey think its more of a psychological want for food rather then physical hunger so am glugging the water.

I have been off constant SS for over a year, got down to 13.1 beofre last Xmas, over next couple of months I got down to 12.8 which I hovered around over the next few months started back on SS in November at 13.6 and then over the Xmas period this year have gone back up to 14.1. I do have to say that this is mainly down to eating take aways 4 nights a week and alot of alcohol, so the weight gain is as expected if I had been doing a normal/ no diet rather than because I stopped SS and started eating again.

Hope that makes sense

I'm going back to it too. From tomorrow actually and it's not Monday or Sunday it's actually Thursday but I have put on 7lbs over Xmas and now my back is starting to hurt me again as I feel I'm carrying too much weight for my frame. I'm going to SS for a while before considering SS+. I've decided to drink eat and drink (water) as follows:

6am - 1 litre water
9.30 - first meal
10.30 - 500ml water
then every hour up to and including 1.30pm
2pm - second meal followed by rest of 1.30 water
4 - brush teeth so I don't feel like eating on way home
5 - 500ml water
6.30 - third meal plus cup of hot water

How much water then - about 4 litres and I know that really does stop you from getting hungry. It's on and as the thread goes I'M BACK TO IT!!!!!!

Back