Back to it ....

Jools

Gold Member
Afternoon all,

Wondered wher everyone had got to and read about this bit on someones thread!

Hope you are all ok!

xx

I'm fine love, and you?

Im ok babes ... I fell off the wagon - no idea why as I was very happy and satisfied doing the diet! Anyway Im back on it in the morning with all guns blazing!

xx

I just posted 10 reasons people fall off the wagon love. Go Read.

lol have done and I have to say number 9 is the perfect reason for me. I was losing weight, feeling great and bang!!! one meal won't hurt but that leads to one day won't hurt and so on and so on! Its now been a whole week that Ive been off the diet and I luckily haven't gained anything but Im so bloated and sluggish!

xx

good jools, get yourself back on and drink your water love. :)

I'm off to town now, it's so sunny and nice for a change.

Jools we all have weak moments, glad you're back with us :) xxxx

hey jools , welcome back to the fruinn nut house :0)

woo hoo its another jims angel !!!!!:D
dont worry bout youre lapse hunnie m its by having them that we learn how to cope with them x youve come back within days thats impressive , give yourself cudos for that xxx

And its looking good, hunni bunny...
Hows u been, Jools? Have u seen anything of the other Jules?

Cheeky Woof X

no I haven't heard from the other Jules, hope she is ok.

Ive been a naughty girl for god knows how long now :whoopass: and thankfully haven't gained anything. I HAVE TO GET BACK INTO IT! but am lacking the motivation needed! I'm driving myself crazy as I really want to lose the weight but have lost my willpower along the way!

Well you did ask how I was ....

xx

WOW I put on 5.5 pounds after having a chinese and u have put on nothing!!!! woop! woop!

BUT.......................

Back to the plan, young lady!! U want it? U have to do it!!
(Oh I sounded all teacher like then lol)

Woofy X
Have missed ur postes so come back full time and keep going, dont stop. Summer is just around the bend, babes. I so DO NOT want another plump summer!!!! I WANT a slim sexy Woofy summer!!!

Together, we can do this!! ... ( will miss out the group hug, dont want to come across to excited lol)

lol ... I know what you are saying hun .. I do really want to be healthier not just slimmer and I know there is only me who can make that happen too!

What is this Neris cookbook you get your recipes out of? Am on Ebay!

xx

Such a witty book. Brought it on line and they also have a web site www.pig2twig.co.uk

The book is a must as well as the cook book. Very Atkins with a fun twist. U should of seen what I munched on last nite lol massive take out curry, lush

Woofy X

Morning Girls.

Back