Back to loose for the last time.

Conor

Greetings all. Conor here. I am back to give this weight loss a serious go. Today I move out of my home of 24 years, almost half my life. I got Divorced earlier this year, so finally it is MY TIME, to put me first for a change. I was on here a number of years ago and I found the support and banter tremendous support. I may rejoin a local group just to get the current literature, but I plan to go it alone, with the support of you good folk on this site. An interesting twist is that I was diagnosed Gluten Intolerant last year, so I will be modifying the SW recipes to be Gluten Free. I plan to post up my GF version of recipes to assist other GF members and also to get suggestions from other members on how to improve my efforts.

The very best of luck to you all. Here's to a slimmer and healthier future for us all. :)

Hi :)

Hi Conor, what a change you have. I am thinking you need a lot of back up and hope we on here can supply that in bucket loads. Lots of luck for your weight loss and hopeful thoughts that life will throw you good kindness.
Hugs.....:):)

Hi Conor, what a change you have. I am thinking you need a lot of back up and hope we on here can supply that in bucket loads. Lots of luck for your weight loss and hopeful thoughts that life will throw you good kindness.
Hugs.....:):)
Hi Solange, how very kind of you to drop by with such warm words of encouragement.... I shall keep a close eye on your progress, but you have made an excellent start, as well as first impression ;-)

Good thoughts go your direction,

Sweet dreams,

C x

Back