Back to lose weight regained after cambridge!

Pingu6

Gold Member
Hi everyone

I'm back here to lose loads of weight regained on cd. I wanted to restart cd as you can read from my diary in the calorie counting section (moved from cd forum) but just can't afford the products and find it too extreme for me personally.
I don't want to be fat in my 30s so need to finish the yoyoing for good. My biggest problem is bingeing so working on that too.

:)

Hi Crystal, how long after completing cambridge did it take for you to regain the weight? Did you do the maintanence steps as well before going back to regular food? I hope you don't mind me asking but I'm just curious because I'm very close to completing cambridge myself now.

Good luck, I'm sure you will do great. :)

16to10 said:
Hi Crystal, how long after completing cambridge did it take for you to regain the weight? Did you do the maintanence steps as well before going back to regular food? I hope you don't mind me asking but I'm just curious because I'm very close to completing cambridge myself now.

Good luck, I'm sure you will do great. :)

Course I don't mind you asking hon, I put it back on very rapidly over two months. The reason I didn't gain first few months after stopping was because I got into a very bad binge/starve/purge cycle which made me feel crap but kept me the same weight wise.
I went on holiday and just never stopped eating those two months so it was bound to happen after slowing metabolism on a vcld.
I'm sure you'll be fine if you work up the steps properly. It's just too extreme for me now as I've got three kids under 4 and that requires a lot of running around, it was easier before I had the twins.

I'm sure you'll be fine if you work up the steps properly. It's just too extreme for me now as I've got three kids under 4 and that requires a lot of running around, it was easier before I had the twins.

I am planning on moving up the steps but I do get worried that I might regain when I come off the diet and eat normally. Plus I hear of so many people restarting cambridge because they've regained. I really really don't want to have to go on the diet again.

I totally understand why you've decided not to do cambridge this time round. Best of luck to you. :)

16to10 said:
I am planning on moving up the steps but I do get worried that I might regain when I come off the diet and eat normally. Plus I hear of so many people restarting cambridge because they've regained. I really really don't want to have to go on the diet again.

I totally understand why you've decided not to do cambridge this time round. Best of luck to you. :)

Same here hon, most of the people who were on it with me first time around have done it on and off for so long, one for years, I just don't have the money or strength to do that. Need to break out of that cycle. I'm not trying to put you off it, because one of my best mate's has done it twice and has been more or less goal for 6 months and there are other success stories too.
Just remember, I'm sure you know anyway, that you can never go back to eating excessively obviously. You'll be fine. Hugs x

Chesca said:
Hello and Welcome!!
Best of luck :) Look forward to reading more of your posts!!

Luv Chesca xx

Thank you Chesca :)
Most of my posts are whinging about something of the other so be warned lol.

Back