Back to Obesity

Corey

longs to be average!
I am absolutely friggin gutted. Had my WI tonight and have yet again put on weight, that's 3 weeks in a row, and am now back to a 30BMI and back to being obese. So that's it - am cutting everything back, one yogurt only per day, absolutely no raisins, will have to up my water intake as well, as have slacked on that slightly. I am determined to have lost the 4lb I have put on over the past 3 weeks and a bit more by next Thursdays WI.

That said, I am still in size 36 trousers, and still in a size Medium shirt, so there is something to be happy about.

awww corey dont let it get you down!
have you increased your food intake? is there something that you have started eating that has triggered this- of so cut it out.
Im sure its not possible to gain "real weight" on RTM?
XX
thinking of u :) xx

Aw honey, don't get too hung up on the figures at this stage. At least you can see what is happening and you can address it.

To quote Dads Army:

"DON'T PANIC!!!" :D

Hi Corey,
If you want some extra input, I really recommend reading Eating Less by Gillian Riley. It's my Bible now and I actually read it over and over. Thinking of you!
Lyn

Thanks for the advice on that book Lyn, will pop out during my lunch break tomorrow and pick up a copy.

Corey,
I think Maggie is going to do a session on visualisation this week. It is something she ususlly does in her women's cvlasses, but I brought it up last week amd she said that she thinks it would be a good thing to cover.

Visualisation is agreat technique to get your mind thinking positively and to get the results you need. The only problem for me is getting in the swing of doing it every day.

Maybe you would want to saty for the main meeting with us fatties (with a lower BMI than you :)))

Corey, I think Maggie is going to do a session on visualisation this week. It is something she usually does in her women's classes, but I brought it up last week and she said that she thinks it would be a good thing to cover.

Visualisation is a great technique to get your mind thinking positively and to get the results you need. The only problem for me is getting in the swing of doing it every day.

Maybe you would want to stay for the main meeting with us fatties (with a lower BMI than you :)))

YIPPEE!!!!! Had WI tonight and have lost for the first time in 4 weeks - was 2 1/2lb lost - just got 1 1/2 to go to be back to where I was, so should have that gone in time to start the trigger weeks next weeks.

Well done Corey - didn't see you last night as you were shut away in the meeting room! Did you do anything good?

We discussed moving from unconscious incompetence through to unconscious competence - rather interesting! Our little RtM is slowly growing - having gone from 3 to 5 now!

Aw fella that would be great - in four weeks though - well be starting week 12 of RtM - we'll only be back together for one week :(

Even though you finish RTM you should still try and go to the weekly meetings, at least for a while. I still go every week, and don't intend on stopping any time soon. I like to keep a check on myself, get weighed and the talks are still good.
It is well worth thinking about. It is free too unless you are taking packs.

I intend on going every week after im finished.
I always have a bad week when i miss my weekly session and dont really want to get into that habit of having bad weeks :) hehe xxx

Aw fella that would be great - in four weeks though - well be starting week 12 of RtM - we'll only be back together for one week :(

Have you been on RTM for 7 weeks already? It only seems like 4 or 5 - time really flies!

Hope you come back for a few meetings after. Maybe we should have a monthly regular slot when we are all done - so we could keep each other steadfast.

Hi Mikey - actually about to start week 9 now!!!

Maggie does do a monthly meeting for those that have finished RtM. Am toying with the idea of going - still havn't made up my mind to be honest!!!! Think it will all depend on my journey home from work (remembering I work on the opposite county border, so long drive), how tired I am and ultimately how much work I have to do/court prep. Only time will tell I guess?

Back