Back to Old Faithful.

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
Hey, I'm hoping to join you,
I've done SW on and off for 10 years now, i have a short attention span and tend to give up after only losing a stone or 2. I was doing WW but fell off the wagon and struggled to get back on it, tend to find it there are goodies in the house, i eat them all if i'm having a bad day. I had been on W8 for 2 days, but a combination of high blood pressure, stomach ulcer and an alergy to the shakes, means i've been told by the Dr i can't continue with it. So i guess i'm back here. I'm pretty old school with the red/green days. I've never tried extra easy purely because i don't hardly anything from the super free stuff.
Anyway i'm going to grovel back to my old leader and rejoin next Tuesday.

Hello and welcome back to a plan that you know works! Firstly, can I suggest you remove 'serial diet failure' from your signature - with that there all you are doing is reiterating to yourself that you're a failure but how can you be when you've posted on here and made your intentions to lose weight clear for all to see! Good luck with the plan, a lot has changed in the last couple of years with Extra Easy so it may be worth you reading the SW newbie thread at the top of the board xxx

Thanks Guys, just off to read the newbie thread.
Siggie amended and positive attitude building, forgot how much i could eat on SW, I can have pasta n sauce and muller lights again, whoop, whoop! (please tell me they're still syn free)

welcome back! there are a lot of us returners so you are in good company :D lots of best wishes for the grovelling on tuesday! xx

Thanks Karen, i sent her a grovelling email and i am deffinatly returning on Tuesday. Bit nervous really, seem to jumping from diet to diet and not getting anywhere.

Back