Back to old faithfull

When's wi,I'm interested to see how you've done with the hard core diet at the beginning of the week.

Morning hun Well done for the swimming. I have issues with my legs, I have tones of cellulite, and I mean a lot. Sadly no matter what size I am it never seems to shift :-( I love swimming too x
no one would notice once your in the pool I was self conscious this morning but just got in quickly I am lucky with cellulite I only have a very small bit on my thighs. I do love swimming it's good for my sore back

Wish I could swim.. Def one of the first things I'm gona teach my little lady (obviously I won't be teaching her... but you know what I mean... lol) I might even get lessons too.. So we can do it together :)
i was a water baby I think it's a great idea to swim with baby early on :)

no one would notice once your in the pool I was self conscious this morning but just got in quickly I am lucky with cellulite I only have a very small bit on my thighs. I do love swimming it's good for my sore back

Gosh you are lucky! I have it right down to my knees x

Morning all Extra easy today as going for dinner tonight already planned what to have the sweet potato salad.

B- oats mixed with coconut options 2syns hxb. Yum! Feels naughty. Hxa to of 1% milk. After I've got a big bowl of mango and pomegranate and I'm drinking my green tea and lemon.

L- jacket potato with chilli beans and 25g cheese 5 syns. Banana for sf

D- had ca few calamari before gym and peeled off the light crumbs didn't end up going for dinner and met my friend for a few teas so just got back and ready for bed spinning killed me!

69/105 syns left

Last edited:
Morning all Guess what I'm still on track yay!! And it feels normal like I'm not even trying!! I am looking forward to weigh in oh how things have changed! I'm off to combat tonight just trying to for in exercise where I can around my rubbish shifts this month.

B- hxb Dorset cereals 35g 1/2 hxa milk with blueberries and blackberries. Oolong tea with lemon

L- sweet potato topped with spring onion 1 syn tomato sauce, 2.5 for cheese, ham 0.5 syns for 5 slim fruits

D- stew

Syns 65/105

Last edited:
60.5/105 syns

Been so busy today not eaten or drunk much!

B- yoghurt with fruit alpen light 1/2 hxb!

L- tuna pasta with onions and sweetcorn

S- mini gingerbread man 2 pink and white 2.5

Hi all so shattered! Backs killing after my two long days

B- hxb dorset muesli with splash of milk ? How many syns in say 50ml? Semi skimmed? Figs and blueberries

L- tuna pasta with onion and sweetcorn. Banana

S- hxa 2 x babybell, 3 for hifi bar, 1.5 for flump

Weigh day tomo!!!! I have been so good but I feel so big? I really should have drunk more been so busy at work to even drink!

Syns 4.5

So used 55/105 for the week as they restart tomo.

Morning all so tired today but made myself get up and did 45 min body pump then went to chiropractor my backs so sore :( But I lost 3lbs!!! And still have lots of syns left over from last week so ill aim for that again this week.

Extra easy

B- weetabix, milk banana honey 2 syns 1/2 hxa and b.

L-jacket potato with beans and 1/2 hxa plus 3syns cheese with half a grape fruit

A- snack a jacks 4.5 syns

D- cinema tonight I have my metcalf a skinny cinnamon popcorn to take 5.5 syns and might make a sweety bag to. Out for dinner to.

Syns- 98.5/105

Last edited:
Back