Back to old faithfull

Hi all

Sorry I have been AWOL had awful shifts and now hit with the flu! have been in bed for a few days but bk to work tomo :(. And you guessed it I have not been on plan but I feel disgusting and need to get back on track and take control I have been faffing about deciding whether to cc low carb atkins ect but u know sw and if I stick to it I know it works!! So I'm trying to get my online membership sorted and I will be back.

Im not going to meetings... gnna do onlinemembership at end of month xx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
im trying to get online but it won't let me as I'm still booked to group even though my log in doesn't worked so I am waiting for them to sort it for me. How are you getting on hun? I'm going to post everything on IG and here or the other cc site were not allowed to mention! I have print a thing off for success express as might do a kickstart week of that first

Hi all

Well I expect you are all fed up of me drawing lines I could own a book the amount I have drawn but hey we are all human! But recently I have been completely off track and have been feeling so crap and low I feel huge, unfit and uncomfortable, I have become a recluse in the last few weeks and today was the last straw I sat at home in tears after trying everything in my wardrobe on and feeling vile in everything as nothing fits like it did and to top it off I actually got stuck in a dress!! So I have decide to rejoin slimming world online and start from scratch! Only I can help myself I can't go on being this unhappy when it's affecting my life. I really dislike myself lately.

So rant over! New start tomorrow I dragged myself out tonight even though I was a little quiet and moody but my man wanted to eat out so I did and enjoyed the food but that's it now! I have printed out a success express poster and will try that for a kick start

Wish me luck! I want to bring you all good news next week

You can do it, just remember to come on here as well for support.

So first day went well! I'm trying success express so please tell me if you see andy faults as I'm trying to get my head around it

B- 35g Dorset cerals hxb with hxa milk lots of berries and an apple for 2/3 sf

L- jerk chicken with lots of salad for 2/3 sf

D- wholemeal roll was unsure if I could use it as a second hxb so 7.5 syns used. 2 syns for light mayo. Chicken and sw chips serves with pile of lettuce gherkin and tomatoes

S- hifi rocky road 1/2 second hxb

So 9/105 used for the week 96 left

How's that?

Day two se 90.5/105

B- magic pancakes hxb cherry activia lots of banana and blueberries honey 2 syns, 2.5 for hemp seeds

L/d surf and turf , steak, chicken breast wrapped in lean ham 42g mozzerella hxa and some cod with sw chips and a big salad 2syns mayo yum!!! Couldn't finish it

Had a packet of pickled onion golden wonder 7 syns

So syns left 83.5/105

Attachments

• image-2480717430.jpg
    image-2480717430.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 58
  • image-4261549410.jpg
    image-4261549410.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Back