ProPoints back to propoints for good :)

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
well day one back on plan & going well so far :D

32PP/49 Weeklies

breakfast - 30g cheerios with 125ml semi skimmed milk - 5pp

snack - harvest chewee bar - 3pp

lunch -part baked petit pan with wafer thin ham, velvet crunch crisps, 2 small petit fulous yoghurt, fresh pineapple & tin of peaches in juice - 10pp

dinner - ww chicken & mushroom pie with carrot & brocolli & 6 ww spring mash patties with small amount of gravy - 14pp

snack - 2 ww ginger cookies - 3pp

(1/4 pint semi skimmed milk used for coffee/tea throughout day - 2pp)

total - 37pp
weeklies used - 5
weeklies left - 44

32PP/44 weeklies left

Breakfast – 2 slices kingsmill Danish with tsp low low & banana & glass of Tropicana – 6pp

Snack – 2 ww ginger cookies – 3pp

Lunch – 4 pagen crisp rolls with 50g primula cheese with ham, light choice leek & potato cup a soup, strawberries, grapes, apple – 7pp

Snack – orange – 0

Dinner – honey chilli chicken from chinese with half portion fried rice, 1 bbq spare rib & jammy joey bun for after!! 42pp!!!!!!!

(1/4 pint semi skimmed milk used for tea/coffee throughout the day -2pp)

Total pp – 60!!!!
Weeklies used – 28!!!
Weeklies left - 16:(

Last edited:
Thanks hollie, im findin it fine as long as i plan :D

Same as me, i enter the next day before i go to bed at night so i no wt im havin, apartfrom today i was really lazy and jst gt stuff from shop :/ xx

Was bad last night and had a Chinese :( i had honey chilli chicken with half portion of fried rice and one spare rib and then a jammy joey bun, 42pp!!!!!!ragin at myself but i went an hour long walk after it to try make up for it and iv also counted it in my points and im not ignorin it.. As off today im goin to be having the tesco ultraslim shakes from breakfast and lunch, want to kickstart my weight loss and to be honest these tend to fill me more than cereal etc that i would usually have.. will be havin a nice dinner at night time and then fruit and low cal snacks where i can :D

32PP/16 weeklies left

Breakfast – tesco ultraslim strawberry shake – 6pp

Snack – an orange – 0pp

Lunch – tesco ultraslim strawberry shake – 6pp

Snack – banana – 0pp

Dinner – 2 small chicken strips in a wrap with salad & tbsp mayo, 4 loaded potato skins - 26pp :(

Snack – ww mini muffin – 2pp

(semi skimmed milk used for 3 cups of coffee throughout day – 1pp)

Total – 41pp
Weeklies used – 9
Weeklies left – 7 :(

Last edited:
At least u have pointed it , thats wt our weeklys are for! If i no i go over i always exercise so i can try and gt rid of the extra weight it might mke me pt on x

Yes i def feel better the fact that i pointed it and didn’t just throw the head up. Also went over last night :( but pointed it to, think it was the fact i was hungry as i had only had the ultraslim drinks yesterday! But still within my weeklies :D and have done alot of walkin this week :D

Last edited:
That's what your weekly points are for so that you can go mad and have something you really fancy. It stops you getting bored because you know you can have the freedom to eat what you want.
Personally I wouldn't bother with the shakes at all in any way, if you want to be good just make sure you eat within your points and choose the healthier foods that are highlighted in green as they keep you fuller longer! They are the foods that promote a faster weight loss!
You're doing well just keep at it, don't be angry with yourself at all ~ you pointed it , you haven't over eaten in any way!
Good luck

Aaarrghhh im such a fat pig!! Had lot of points for dinner last night but i was starving after those shakes.. aw well iv pointed it and still within my points for the week and iv also been walkin everyday so hope that helps!

32pp/7 weeklies left

Breakfast – 250ml strawberry activia pouring yoghurt with banana and grapes blended into a smoothie – 4pp

Snack – banana – 0pp

Lunch – 2 small petit pains with egg mayo sandwich filler, light choices cup a soup & ww tomato & basil puffs – 14pp

Dinner – chicken breast(breaded) with 200g potatoes cut into chips and roasted in oven with side salad – 9pp

Snack – ww mini muffin – 2pp

(1/4 pint semi skimmed milk used for tea/coffee throughout day – 2pp)

Total pp – 32
Weeklies used- 0
Weeklies left - 7

That's what your weekly points are for so that you can go mad and have something you really fancy. It stops you getting bored because you know you can have the freedom to eat what you want.
Personally I wouldn't bother with the shakes at all in any way, if you want to be good just make sure you eat within your points and choose the healthier foods that are highlighted in green as they keep you fuller longer! They are the foods that promote a faster weight loss!
You're doing well just keep at it, don't be angry with yourself at all ~ you pointed it , you haven't over eaten in any way!
Good luck

U r totally right! And the shakes r rank! Will have a look at my books tonight for the foods highlighted in green :D im better sorted today and still have 7 weeklies left so least i haven’t totally blown it and iv been walkin every day too :D hopin for a loss on Wednesday, fingers crossed! xx

Save your leftover weeklies til Saturday and have a couple of vodka tonics/diet lemonade! Or glass of wine (make it into a spritzer!). You're not a fat pig do be quiet!
Get your books out and "Go Green!" lol.
You could make a mega egg white omelette with loads of veg in it! if you want you can use 1 whole egg to 2 egg whites (it's then only 2/3 pp depending on the size of the egg!).
BNS curry and rice, mega satisfying and only need the points for the rice! Make it a bit more protein filled and put in some chick peas still light on points, even more filling.
Easy peasy lemon squeasy lol
There was a lot of talk the other day about the Simply satisfying cookbook the other day, so I bought a copy.
There are some fab recipies in it! Can't wait til next week (after I've been shopping!) to make some of them!
Keep up the good work!

Save your leftover weeklies til Saturday and have a couple of vodka tonics/diet lemonade! Or glass of wine (make it into a spritzer!). You're not a fat pig do be quiet!
Get your books out and "Go Green!" lol.
You could make a mega egg white omelette with loads of veg in it! if you want you can use 1 whole egg to 2 egg whites (it's then only 2/3 pp depending on the size of the egg!).
BNS curry and rice, mega satisfying and only need the points for the rice! Make it a bit more protein filled and put in some chick peas still light on points, even more filling.
Easy peasy lemon squeasy lol
There was a lot of talk the other day about the Simply satisfying cookbook the other day, so I bought a copy.
There are some fab recipies in it! Can't wait til next week (after I've been shopping!) to make some of them!
Keep up the good work!

Yeah think thats a good idea :) o great ideas thanks so much :) o how do u make the BNS curry?xxx

Well you can make it how you like really, I soften onions in a little bit of water and then add my seasonings, cumin, chilli, asafoetida, turmeric, mustard seed (or you could use curry powder!) tomato puree (optional), then add any veg give them a stir for a few minutes, add a tin of chopped tomatoes, and then bring to boil and simmer until cooked! Then add chopped coriander and adjust seasoning.
It's one of those "bung it" recipies, whatever you've got that's to hand and "free". If you've got points to use up you can add coconut milk.
If it's too hot when it's done you could pop some WW natural yoghurt on top! It can be as high or low in points as you want to make it!

Great recipe thank u :)

Use brown rice ~ it's a "greener" more filling option than white, better for you fibre wise (not as nice looking though!).

Back