Nikki's diary 2014. 2 stone to lose.

I knoe hun this weather can be so annoyin am ok i guess hun just feelin a bit fed up and need to get my head back to plan and nearly totm so gave bad pmt z

Well done luv walkin is good when u get goin i put my ear pnes is makes the journey that little bit better lol x

Wed 30th july

Breakie: banana and tea 1pp

Lunch: 2 x allinson rolls filled with chilli shredded beef. 8pp

Dinner: chkn curry n rice 8pp. 3 x spring rolls 4pp. 2 chkn strips 2pp. Lots of veg. Extra rice 3pp.

Snacks:
Crisps 2pp
Choc 2pp

Aero mousse 3pp

27/27

Plus 6 weeklies.
23/49 weeklies used

Totm due on sat so in a munchie mood :(

Last edited:
Hi hun food is lookin yumii and my dav tea chicken burger chips and spaggeti lol x

So today has went from not good, to bad, to worse :( i have ate everything that i have laid eyes on all day. Easily covered 100+ points :(

No willpower. I am always bril mon-wed, then when it hits a thurs it starts to slip then fri sat n sun r a disaster. So the only way i can try to put this right is to draw a line under today and start fresh 2moro.

Silly totm due dosnt help but i will succeed!!!! :)

Ladies i need help :( i havent 'been' to the loo in over a week. I look pregnant at the min. Can anyone recomend something low pp to help? Much appreciated.

Hi Hun
How are you?
I have IBS and when I have times like what you're suffering with I drink twinings detox tea and eat plenty of fruit like orange and pineapple.
Also a good spicy chilli seems to do the trick for me too.

Hope you feel better soon xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Hun
How are you?
I have IBS and when I have times like what you're suffering with I drink twinings detox tea and eat plenty of fruit like orange and pineapple.
Also a good spicy chilli seems to do the trick for me too.

Hope you feel better soon xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have bad IBS aswell and when on sw was always suffering with it so was hoping on ww would be different. I eat a lot of fruit and drink lots of water. But i will defo give the chilli a go! Iv been using dulcoease and prunes :-/ thats kinda working bt nt nice :(

Thanks for advice. I used to follow ur sw diary. Must find ur ww one :) xx

Had 1/2 pound on. Have sat n had a chat with my hubby tonight n txted my friends to let them know that im on ww (i hadnt told anyone, wanted to c if i cud go it alone) so they all know and are goin to support me and stop throwing temptation my way.

Also, hada strange chat with my leader, dont know if she was having an off night... Im following propoints and she told me i shud b eating nimble bread instead of standard kingsmill etc. i kept explaining that i was pointing it right so it shouldnt matter bt she insisted it has to be nimble... Any thoughts? Lol.

Back