Back to reality...

strugglingwrighty

Hey all, hope your all good. Well myself and Woodyslou are back from her amazing Hen weekend in Ibiza, we got back Monday and had a fab few days with 17 of our friends. Lou was a brilliant sport and looked amazing! :) But now back to reality :( i missed weigh in this week as I was off, and in a way im glad because I have no clue how much ive put on with all the eating and drinking in Ibiza, so first weigh in for me is next tuesday, so really I have a week back on the plan and being good, but the problem is im sooo hungry and just want to eat rubbish! Im withholding at the moment, ive had to muller light strawberry yoghurts and i have my salad for lunch, but there are lots of cakes in the office and i want them ALL! :) I will resist! xx

good luck honey, resist the scoff - make sure you have loads of free foods, and if you dont have them go to the shop and get some!

oh and where are the Ibiza piccies!!??! xxx

Thanks ellebear :) Ive got my ham and chicken salad with me and woodyslou also said about stocking up on free food so i just went on brought a plain jacket potato so i'll have that with my salad and then tonight im having spag bol with extra lean mince YUMMY :) Ibiza photos are up on Facebook hun, if you look for me and request me im 'Anna Paul Wright' you'll see a few on there or if you look for woodyslou she is Lou Woods on there :) xx

cant see the pics on FB babe - its set to Private i think!!! pop some on here instead :D

well done on being good - think how good it will be for the weigh in! xx

glad you had good time and well done for starting back straight away-thats my biggest downfall-putting it off.

Back