back to say hello

holssnow

Hello
Its been that long since Ive been on that Ive forgotton my user name how slack is that I think it was teachersh or sammy teach. Anyway to anyone who remembers me (even though I dont!) Im doing good . I lost over seven stone with LL two and a half years ago. Ive kept a lot of it off although Ive rounded out a little since my slimmest. Im addicted to the gym and classes at the gym and had a tummy tuck a year ago. I remember BL, Slenda blenda and poppysparkle and daisydoll. Best wishes to you all x

snowmum thats who I was (durr) Im certainly dozier since doing this diet I swear I ate part of my brain whilst surviving on so little calories!

Hi - I'm new but I'm thrilled for you - losing 7 stone - that's fantastic - and even more fantastic - keeping it off. Keep up the good work - you are an inspiration

Hi Snowmum, I remember you - welcome back. xx

Hi there
You were our 'famous' LL magazine pin up weren't you?!
Congrats on keeping the weight off - its lovely to hear from you
Was the tummy tuck a success - I'm guessing so?
Daisy x

Hey yes that was me Im not often asked for my autograph though! The tummy tuck was good. Im left with a far from perfect in the flesh tummy (t shaped scar) but no loose skin. The op was not too horrendous because of my gym work they didnt have to repair muscles just slice off a lot of skin !

Back