Back To School Summer Challenge

Count me in! I want to be at goal and maintaining by then!

caroline g : 36lbs
Charley24 : 54lbs
deisegirl: 42 lbs
Eternalflame - 28lb
eyeontheprize: 26lbs
Lizzylocket: 30lbs
lollylou1: 42lbs
Luci-de-Milo : 21lbs
LV30: 35lbs
Reject Doll 32lbs
sbridge7: 42lbs
trisha : 14 lbs
Wabbitt : 36lbs

My Sig won't allow me to add any more text, shame as wanted to put it on my challenges. One of them is nearly fin'd now anyway, so can delete that tomorrow. x

I'm sure you should be able to, I'm not really familiar with how challenges work as this is my first x

Yeah that's what I would think. My weigh in isn't until next Monday so that is when I'll update xx

Caroline and team can I please add to the list???

Bren - 24lbs or at goal 27lbs

Thanks
xx

Thanks EF!

You are doing really well! Is this your first time on CD?

Bren
X

Well guys, it starts today! Good luck everyone!!! xx

After being ill last weekend I struggled with drinking water until yesterday and have therefore suffered water retention. Yesterday I had lost 4lbs but got up this morning and found it's TOTM so was bloated when I went for weigh in. On CDC's scales it was then only 1.5lbs but that's better than nothing and must surely be better next week. I am staying positive!

Bren - 24lbs or at goal 27lbs
caroline g : 36lbs
Charley24 : 54lbs
deisegirl: 42 lbs
Eternalflame - 28lb
eyeontheprize: 26lbs
Lizzylocket: 30lbs
lollylou1: 42lbs
Luci-de-Milo : 21lbs
LV30: 35lbs
Reject Doll 32lbs Wk 1 1.5lbs (TOTM AND water retention!) :sigh::sigh:
sbridge7: 42lbs
trisha : 14 lbs
Wabbitt : 36lbs

Well done Reject Doll, totm always plays havoc. I started mine today too and feel bloated, but it would explain why I felt peckish yesterday.

I'll update as my weigh in is on Monday x

Thanks Sbridge. I am hoping 2-3 days and the water will have gone!

I've started mine too, feel crap I tell you! I never used to suffer with period pains, ever. The last 6 months or so they have been horrible! Horrible I tell you!! It's been a really bad couple of days anyway, add totm to it and it's enough to beat anyone I tell you! I'm down 0.5lbs since monday evening, so not all that impressed. I've been well hormonal, but here's to a better rest of the week!

Back