Back To School Summer Challenge

Hi guys. Had a cpl of blips this week, moved house and went off making my hot soups, so anyway.. Lost 3lb, which I am happy with :). My sit up challenge and toning arms must be making a difference:

Bren - 24lbs or at goal 27lbs
caroline g : 36lbs
Charley24 : 54lbs
deisegirl: 42 lbs
Eternalflame 28lb, -3,
eyeontheprize: 26lbs
Lizzylocket: 30lbs
lollylou1: 42lbs
Luci-de-Milo : 21lbs
LV30: 35lbs
Reject Doll 32lbs Wk 1 1.5lbs (TOTM AND water retention!) :sigh::sigh:
sbridge7: 42lbs
trisha : 14 lbs
Wabbitt : 36lbs

Rdoll, 1.5 lb is a good loss, I always think of it as half a bag of sugar or 4 apples.. thats that gone too, and I bet inches have as well. xxx

Caroline, are you starving today? I am! I reckon it's because of TOTM. Luckily I had discussed this earlier with CDC and agreed to AAM if I need to and I really think I am going to need to today. I have just had a soup and it hardly seems to have made any difference.

Thanks Nikki, I hadn't thought about it like that but I'm glad at least it was a loss. I'm a low loser like you so anything is better than nothing! I'm bloated so there was an inch gain rather than a loss but that again is TOTM I think because I have had inch losses every other week even when I didn't lose lbs last week.

To be honest, no, but then I'm on the 1000 plan. Not that I've stuck to it the past 2 days! Have been within 1000 calories for sure, probably a fair bit less, but only 1 meal, and no CD stuff. Today I had a bar this morning and am just having my fruit I was meant to have for breakfast. I still have to try and fit in lunch - a CD pack and green salad. Dinner - a 400 calorie meal, and another 50 calories of fruit. Not sure I can do it!I'm a third of the way through my fruit and I'm full

I don't usually have any problems. It's just today so I guess it's Tuna salad for me tonight!

I think on days when you're feeling like that it's so much better to plan in a SS+ or 810 meal, and have a controlled blip, than go mad, if that makes sense. At least then you're not going to eat really bad stuff.

Yes it's more sensible. Otherwise I would probably raid the bread! CDC asked if I craved chocolate at TOTM. I said actually I can't wait for a tuna salad! lol

It is strange how actually on this diet you crave random stuff like that, cheese, ham!!! I did really want chocolate cake the other day though! lol

I know! I craved cherries,chicken stir fry, salad with rocket leaves and tuna drizzled in balsamic vinegar?! Its weird! But at least it'll help us when we're at goal xx

First weigh in of the month for me and I've lost 2lbs. Quite happy with that as I've been poorly so had to do 810/1000 cals this week.

Eternalflame 28lb, -3,
Lizzylocket: 30lbs (2lbs lost, 28lbs to go)
sbridge7: 42lbs

Well done Lizzy!

Well done Lizzy, especially if you've not been well.

First WI in this challenge and I've lost 3lbs (three weeks on the trot that I've lost 3 - I'm ok with that!).

Lynne
x

Well done Lynne! A nice average each week then for you!

Hey guys, first weigh in for me and I've lost over 10lbs. 32lbs left :) xx

Eternalflame 28lb, -3,
sbridge7: 42lbs(10lbs lost, 32lbs to go!)

Hey thanks Lizzy! :) It's my first weigh in but it makes the challenge seem so much more achievable now!!

Just had another WI, 4lbs off for me this week and a massive 7 inches!! So I'm VERY happy with today's WI!

caroline g : 36lbs (-6lbs, -4lbs) 26lbs to go
Eternalflame 28lb, -3,
Reject Doll 32lbs Wk 1 1.5lbs (TOTM AND water retention!)

Just had another WI, 4lbs off for me this week and a massive 7 inches!! So I'm VERY happy with today's WI!

caroline g : 36lbs (-6lbs, -4lbs) 26lbs to go
Eternalflame 28lb, -3,
Reject Doll 32lbs Wk 1 1.5lbs (TOTM AND water retention!)

Thats great Caroline. xx

Another 3lbs AND 5.5 inches gone PLUS by 10am I had three compliments of how nice I look today :woohoo:

Back