Back To School Summer Challenge

Welcome back RD, I'd wondered where you'd disappeared to :)

Aww thanks. Am still here, just been busy or making myself busy!

Well done Bren and Mrs Heffalump!

Last edited:
A great loss for 4 days Mrs Heffalump!

Thanks RD xx

:bliss: Another 3lbs gone! Yay! :bliss:

Bren - 24lbs or at goal 27lbs (-2.4) 21.6lbs to go
*butterfly*: 42lbs (-10lbs)
caroline g : 36lbs (-6lbs, -4lbs) 26lbs to go)
Charley24 : 54lbs (21lbs gone, 33lbs to go)
deisegirl: 42 lbs
Eternalflame 28lb, -4,
eyeontheprize: 26lbs
Foo fan = 20lbs
Lizzylocket: 30lbs (5lbs lost, 25lbs to go)
lollylou1: 42lbs
Luci-de-Milo : 21lbs
LV30: 35lbs
Reject Doll 32lbs (8lbs gone 24lbs to go)
sbridge7: 42lbs(14lbs lost, 28lbs to go!)
trisha : 14 lbs
Wabbitt : 36lbs
Spica : 28 lbs

Wooo, well done RD! What do you want us to call you by the way?!

Wooo, well done RD! What do you want us to call you by the way?!

Thanks Caroline.

Whatever you want to call me! lol I called myself Reject because I have felt rejected for a long time. I don't have any close friends and I have been single for 4 years. Don't get me wrng, I have plenty of 'aquaintence friends' like through dancing or university but no-one I could just call in on and see which would be nice.

See, I don't like calling you Reject Doll, or anything with Reject in it! I might just call you beautiful from now on. You know I think the things that we speak over ourselves have a lot of power. If you tell yourself that you're a reject, that you're fat, that you're ugly, or any negative thing, then those things become embedded into who you are. You become stuck in that way of thinking. What you say to yourself becomes your reality. So you need to start speaking better things about you and over you! Telling yourself that you're beautiful. That you're wonderful. That you deserve love, and respect. From yourself as well as others! Because you really are all those things, and you deserve a name much better than reject.

From now on I refuse to call you RD or Reject Doll, and you should too! Because you're not. You're amazing, beautiful, lovely and deserve a lot better!

See, I don't like calling you Reject Doll, or anything with Reject in it! I might just call you beautiful from now on. You know I think the things that we speak over ourselves have a lot of power. If you tell yourself that you're a reject, that you're fat, that you're ugly, or any negative thing, then those things become embedded into who you are. You become stuck in that way of thinking. What you say to yourself becomes your reality. So you need to start speaking better things about you and over you! Telling yourself that you're beautiful. That you're wonderful. That you deserve love, and respect. From yourself as well as others! Because you really are all those things, and you deserve a name much better than reject.

From now on I refuse to call you RD or Reject Doll, and you should too! Because you're not. You're amazing, beautiful, lovely and deserve a lot better!

Aww that made me all emotional! Just so you know though, at my WI this morning my CDC said I have an hour glass figure and a small bum. (She suggested Marilyn Monroe for the Fancy Dress Party!) I came home and put as my status on MSN - ......is looking GOOD! :party0011:

I think Marilyn Monroe is a good one! Is that what you're going to go for?

I just hope that you start to realise the things I said, and that I meant them!!

Hi all,
Hope everyones feeling good. I having a few days of really feeling positive and i just love this diet. (i know its early days....hopefully this enthusiasm will last me through any bad spots.) Seem to be getting more energy as time goes on. The icing on the cake being the 5lb loss yesterday at WI! I am so absolutely chuffed to bits. Take care all, off to have a bit of a kip,-at work tonight. xx

*butterfly*: 42lbs (-15lbs)
Eternalflame 28lb, -4,
Foo fan = 20lbs

I think Marilyn Monroe is a good one! Is that what you're going to go for?

I just hope that you start to realise the things I said, and that I meant them!!

MM might be a good one with the way my waist is going in and I certainly have the boobs! lol

I was on a downer after I'd met a couple of men and never saw them again. I stopped dating anyone but I am believing in myself more each day. I'm losing weight for ME. I am asthmatic, arthritic and had a stomach ulcer and other problems. Since being on CD, my stomach has been absolutely fine, in fact better and I have hardly noticed any arthritis. The asthma is another thing though - I get hayfever so not a lot I can do about that although I don't need my inhaler as much when dancing. I'm feeling so much fitter and enjoying the diet. (I put on a bikini in my bedroom yesterday, looked in the mirror and although not yet 'perfect' I thought "Not bad girl, you're getting there!"

I really appreciate your lovely comments Caroline. It really helps. Thank you x

Hi all,
Hope everyones feeling good. I having a few days of really feeling positive and i just love this diet. (i know its early days....hopefully this enthusiasm will last me through any bad spots.) Seem to be getting more energy as time goes on. The icing on the cake being the 5lb loss yesterday at WI! I am so absolutely chuffed to bits. Take care all, off to have a bit of a kip,-at work tonight. xx

Eternalflame 28lb, -4,
Foo fan = 20lbs

That's great Butterfly! Well done! Sleep well.

I've got asthma and hayfever too, sucks doesn't it!! My asthma has been a lot better over the past few years thankfully. Though I still find that it'll get to this time of year and play up sometimes. This year has been a bad one. Back in March I got a chest infection that wouldn't go away and I was ill for about 6 weeks, off uni for a couple, and ended up on a nebuliser one night, wasn't fun! The things we go through as asthmatics hey! I'm just glad it's better than when I was younger though.

I'm sure you'll find an amazing guy soon enough, one who will treat you right, tell you how beautiful, fantastic and wonderful you are. Treat you like a princess!

I've been particularly wheezy this last week and my dance teacher who is normally ok has said she has been the same. Time of year! I haven't ended up in hospital for quite some time but only last year I was being sent off for lung x-rays. I'm hoping losing weight will eventually ease the asthma too but we'll see.

You know what? I'm not that bothered about a bloke at the moment. This is ME time and a bloke just wouldn't fit in! lol No-one to nag me if I don't want to do something or stop me doing what I want to do!

Good for you! That's the way to think Like you said, this is you time. It's an opportunity for you to get happy with yourself, with your body, and just who you are. Then, once you love yourself, everything else is a lot easier!

I definitely think losing weight has got to have a big impact on any kind of respiratory illness. Less strain on your body and stuff I guess.

What dance do you do? I really want to start doing something like a dance class. I'd started looking into it, but now my car's bust I just don't know how I'd get to it! The seem to generally be evening things.

Yes i have to love myself first. Before I started CD I was looking in the mirror and not recognising myself.

Do you have a friend that would take up a dance class with you? You could share petrol then. I do ballroom, latin, sequence, street, freestyle, rock and roll, salsa and show dance class which includes anything from jazz to Argentine tango to be performed on theatre stage in our annual show.

Well done people!

Some great losses we appear to be going strong. Lets keep at it.

Bren
XX

Hiya

My 3rd WI on this challenge (7th overall) and I lost another 3lbs!! Woohoo!!

Started SS+, so very excited about that!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Lynne
x

LV30 that is wonderful! Well done.
Eternalflame 28lb, -4,
Foo fan = 20lbs
LV30: 35lbs (-11lbs, 24lbs to go)

Back