Back to SF

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
Hey
Been a few months since i did slimfast but after some recent personal issues i think i'm going to come back to it. I've lost 17lbs with slimming world in the last month or so but i prob put a few of those back on and i just want to not have to worry to much about food.

My fav shake is chocolate powder one, which i blend with ice so its dead thick and creamy, actually i haven't tried the others but i'm a fussy thing so would prob only like vanilla.

I always struggled with taking the shake to work, because we have no kitchen so i've got to figure that out will prob have to get ready made ones. How does everyone else manage with work?

I'm going to use myfitnesspal so if you want to add me as a friend my username in Nicki_G

what about taking water , put the scoops in a bag and mix at work , i have two tins i brought few months ago , as my exante and w8 is running out i'll start to use them .
Have you got a tumbler ?to mix them up in

I did try that but it was a bit warm and powdery, although i found a mini electric whisk whick might be the answer. I don't have a tumbler, i use the blender at home, might have to get one though.

id definitely recommend you getting one of the shakers.
at asda they sell either a maximuscle one or a biggest loser diet one
and at superdrug they do the celebrity slim ones,have no idea why slimfast haven't done one,unless i just haven't seen it.
i use either the chocolate powder or the cafe latte,and just add the powder to the milk when i want it.
the milk will stay fresh out of the fridge until lunchtime,and the shakers get rid of any lumps.as for it being a bit warm,well the shops dont usually refrigerate the ready made shakes anyway,which is a tad annoying!
and it saves a lot of money!xx

Hi
I blend mine up every morning n put them in old water bottles n fridge em at work x

I wasn't sure if it could be blended and left, i no with the vlcd shakes you have to drink the within 30 mins, Will prob just do that and stick it in a flask so it keeps cold.
I've never seen a slimfast shaker i assumed they don't do one, which is a little odd. I actually found my w8 shaker so could use that too, getting organised for the diet is harder work then actually doing it. :D

.Nicki. said:
I wasn't sure if it could be blended and left, i no with the vlcd shakes you have to drink the within 30 mins, Will prob just do that and stick it in a flask so it keeps cold.
I've never seen a slimfast shaker i assumed they don't do one, which is a little odd. I actually found my w8 shaker so could use that too, getting organised for the diet is harder work then actually doing it. :D

Yeah I blend it on every morning then fridge it n just give it a quick shake before I drink it n it's fine hun. Good luck with it x

Oo I think I might have to start doing that the ready made ones cost a fortune

xx

Oo yeah they defo are love get blending em up they just as good I water em down too, 250ml milk n 250ml water with 2 scoops of shake much more filling xx

i do the same. i got a shaker bottle from ASDA and make mine up and put them in the fridge if i can. if im out morning and afternoon i make up 2 shakes in one bottle (making 500mls) and drink half in morn half in afternoon. although last wk i was chatting on and realised id drank 400ml without noticing and only had 100ml at lunch!! LoL! :D
only plus side with the ready made ones is u get a bit extra!

I never thought to water them down, although i do love them dead thick and creamy. Whenever i do a 'normal' diet i never drink alot so its always a bit of a shock to the system when i start drinking lots, sometimes get that sloshy feeling.

i buy the ready made bottles, you could buy a couple and after you use them keep the bottles and make up your shakes in the morning using a shaker and pour them in the bottles and pop them in your bag. Welcome back btw and good luck with your weight loss x

Back