Back to slimfast!!!

Lotty Big Botty

Hiya all.

I've been on slim fast before and done pretty well on it.... I previously lost a 1 1/2 stones.

Not been on slim fast properly for about a year and a half now, I've been trying other calorie counting diets to not much success (although I liked weight watchers, I'm not prepared to pay the money for it!!)

I've used this site before but I can imagine there's no one around from back then.

SO.... New people, new support, new start!!!

I have a diary from before but think I may start a new one as a new start!! (I'm gonna use that to record meals, exercise plans and mini targets)

I've got 2stones to loose. Starting back on plan today and looking for all the support I can get!!

Hi Lotty,

welcome back!! wow sounds like you did well first time round. i've been on SF for 5 weeks and have lost 12.5lbs so far - am really pleased and am finding it really easy. Im sure you can give us all some tips from when you did it before! but good luck, keep us updated with how your getting on!!

There are quite a few threads on here with challenges and mini goals etc that are always very helpful!! anyways good luck hun and hope to talk to you soon! x x x

Hi ya hun iv only Ben doing slim fast 5 weeks and have lost 1st 2lb so far I had a bad week this last but nothing to do with not liking slim fast :) haha.

Seem like you did well before so I'm sure you will do well his time. There is some great people on here that have helped me :). There is also some great tips about like having jelly ect.

Take care and speak to you soon xxx

Thanks guys.

When I've got the motivation to do it properly I love slim fast, it is so easy...... I make sure I have plenty of fruit and 100cal snacks in so I don't need to worry about snacks an I only hav to think of counting calories for one meal a day.

1st2 in 5 weeks is incredible... Congratulations to you that's rather impressive, well done.

Hey, Good luck on losing that 2 stone! I'm now on week 4 of slim fast, lost 5lb in the 1st 3 weeks but had a bad week 2 so im still really pleased so far! liking how easy it is to work out!

gemst said:
Hi ya hun iv only Ben doing slim fast 5 weeks and have lost 1st 2lb so far I had a bad week this last but nothing to do with not liking slim fast :) haha.

Seem like you did well before so I'm sure you will do well his time. There is some great people on here that have helped me :). There is also some great tips about like having jelly ect.

Take care and speak to you soon xxx

Well done

Back