back to sole source

peachy1982

Silver Member
Hi guys,
Thought I would catch up with you all and let you know that I have decided to go back on sole source as of next monday.
I have been playing around this week on 790 but not really been sticking to it. So who am i kidding????
My cdc is on holiday for 4 weeks as of friday so am seeing her today to stock up.
My plan is to ss until she comes back just to see how much i can lose in another month - then maybe go back to the 790.
Also we are away this weekend so will treat myself and have a weekend off and then get on it 100% Monday morning.
So everyone please cheer me on - I am just giving myself a few days break and then am back on it.
Goodbye fatty bits
clare
x

totally get what u mean, peachy1982. i'm supposed to be on 790 but am really messin about with it. wun be surprised if i dun even lose anything this week, and my weigh in's on saturday! *chews off fingernails nervously*

well, am starting sole source for real tomorrow. really hope i can stick to it. let's keep each other updated yeh!

Good luck to both of you with SSing..sometimes when food is taken out of the equation (sp?) it seems easier.
Stay positive and remember to keep drinking the Water!

I have just been for a weigh in and not too much of a disaster as another 1lb is gone

Back