back to sole source

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by peachy1982, 5 September 2007 Social URL.

1. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

Diet:
    common sense, everything in moderation
    Hi guys,
    Thought I would catch up with you all and let you know that I have decided to go back on sole source as of next monday.
    I have been playing around this week on 790 but not really been sticking to it. So who am i kidding????
    My cdc is on holiday for 4 weeks as of friday so am seeing her today to stock up.
    My plan is to ss until she comes back just to see how much i can lose in another month - then maybe go back to the 790.
    Also we are away this weekend so will treat myself and have a weekend off and then get on it 100% Monday morning.
    So everyone please cheer me on - I am just giving myself a few days break and then am back on it.
    Goodbye fatty bits
    clare
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Good Luck Clare, fingers , eyes and toes croosed for your re- start on SS ing , have a lovely weekend.
    HCW

4. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet- Sole Source
    totally get what u mean, peachy1982. i'm supposed to be on 790 but am really messin about with it. wun be surprised if i dun even lose anything this week, and my weigh in's on saturday! *chews off fingernails nervously*

well, am starting sole source for real tomorrow. really hope i can stick to it. let's keep each other updated yeh!

5. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck to both of you with SSing..sometimes when food is taken out of the equation (sp?) it seems easier.
    Stay positive and remember to keep drinking the Water!

6. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

Diet:
    common sense, everything in moderation
    I have just been for a weigh in and not too much of a disaster as another 1lb is gone

7. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done peachy...heading in the right direction.DOWN

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.