Back to square 1

sherrie82

Banned
Big big big mistake starting Sunday with a big family family gathering and buffet. Funny thing was I resisted everything round My Big Sisters. Then went back to my other sisters and that was it!!! We both caved in big big time. I felt totally disgusted with myself afterwards so did my sis. She's done so well as most of you on here have. She's lost 2st in 7 weeks. But I haven't even got started yet. Before I was about to eat I tried to come on here and YELL for help but couldnt get a signal to come on here. Day 1 Monday today now. If I blip Tuesday then I will come back to this diet again later in a few months. I need to do this for me and my girl. I'm praying now that I will through this week. So miserable :( :( :(

Chin up hun what's in the past leave in the past, the first few days are always hard keep yourself busy and I'm sure you'll do fine xx i started my first vlcd about 3 years ago but this is the first time ive suck to it so i know how hard it is xx

Come on!! We can blitz it together!

hels123smiles said:
Come on!! We can blitz it together!

Hi hun got a few issues sorted yesterday and today so ready to start tomorrow. I will struggle as I usually do but no gain without pain, that old cliche. Lol. Thanks yeah let's smash it!!!! ;) xxx

Good, back at it tomorrow!! x

Back