Back to square one :(

Kim_bee

Ive been on SW (at home) for four weeks, the last three weeks I have worked really hard, and lost four pounds. Now, after a bad week, I have put it ALL back on again. I really dont know what to do. I just dont think I have any willpower :( and I need some help. Considered just not changing my weight on the site, but have decided thats a bad idea. Can anyone help me? Feel like I want to give up :(

Hey hun !!
Had to post as I'm int the same position I rejoined 6 weeks ago and currently am O.5lb heavier than when I started its down to losing then gaining etc but this week have gone back to basics counting everything writing everything down so am hoping for a loss
Now you know you can loose it as you had already lost 4 lbs and there are always going to be week where it's hard and we don't loose the whole thing is to get back on it and you will loose it again it will come off there's no shame in a gain everyone will do it at some point !!
Please don't beat yourself up dust yourself down and get back on plan x

Thankyou. Im so pleased that someone else knows what its like. I was just so gutted. Starting doing what you said yesterday, and am writing everything down. Thanks for your help. Really hope you get a loss this week! x

I started doing it at home a week ago and just about getting in to the swing of it. Was gutted to have not lost anything this week but I know where I need to put things right to start back on 100% tomorrow.
Hoping this forum will help keep the motivation up!
Good Luck!

Thankyou! Good luck too. It feels so much better to know im not on my own!! Fingers crossed we all get weight loss next week!

Ladies don't panic! I think the weather change hasn't helped with the losses this week, make sure you're drinking enough too. Plan your week and get plenty of Superfree in!
I gained 6.5lb this week!!!!

Well done!! I have been doing the lemon thing too! having it in every drink, fingers crossed it helps!

Hi Kim_Bee.
Welcome to SW and this forum,don't give up, stick to a plan and remember we have all followed the same road as you, you will get there in the end, some of us loose it easy, others take longer but if you stick to the plan it will work!
Plan a weeks menu.
Only buy the foods that you need for the menu.
Keep a food diary.
If you get stuck, ask!
Good luck.
Pete

Thanks pete! I love your recipies, I have been cooking them all week! Especially love your slow cooker beans and sausage, yum!

I lost two pounds this week, although I got weighed before breakfast rather than mid afternoon, so shall see what next week brings!

Back