Back to SW... Again! But this time feels different

Well I wish you all the luck in the world!!! I found it really difficult a few years ago but I got some things in my life sorted and decided to try again. I've done very well but not as well as I did last time. I'm okay with that because I'm in it for the long haul and I would rather do it slowly and keep it off than fast and put it all back on. I've been a vegetarian off and on for 6 months now and I think eating meat helps you lose more weight quicker but I can't eat most meat anyway so I'm just going to stick with it and never give up ever :) This time feels very different for me too because I feel so committed and am in the zone even when I have 2 flexible days like the ones I have just had lol!

What did you have on your flexible days?? Im so committed and like you said im in it for the long haul! We can do this!x

Moroccan Chicken We had this last night and it was VERY good! And syn free! You should try it, It's very simple, just chuck everything in slow cooker and hope for the best, 5/6 hours on high: 3 Chicken breasts - cut up (we used 3 because that's what we had) 2 x onions Small tin of chopped tomato's 50g of fresh ginger (seems a lot but do it! You can buy them in a jar from Sainsbury pre cut in vinegar) 1 tablespoon garlic 1 tablespoon Cumin A handful or two of fresh coriander 2 sweet potatoes 3 carrots 1 chicken stock cube 100ml of water 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar

Shall put this down on list for in the week.. Many thanks x

Erm so many chocolate bars I lost count and some sandwiches. I was pretty restrained compared to my old self LOL! I'm having a great day today though and I'm not looking back :)

Here to subscribe xx i joined SW again 3weeks ago. Since then i have lost 9.5lbs :) My weigh in day is thursday. I read the start of your diary and sounds so like me i also feel this time is different. Im more relaxed x

They have 3 out now lol loads of recipes that you can convert to SW. I also believe that the BBC food website has put up some of their recipes so you can try before you buy lol

My weekend has been good, did a bit of retail therapy. The Yankee Store has opened up at Lakeside Shopping center so bought one of their Christmas collection - Snowflake Cookie. It's yummy!

Also got a red Roll Neck jumper I missed out on last year.

How about you? X

Here to subscribe xx i joined SW again 3weeks ago. Since then i have lost 9.5lbs :) My weigh in day is thursday. I read the start of your diary and sounds so like me i also feel this time is different. Im more relaxed x

Ah thats good, welcome to the club :)

How are you?

They have 3 out now lol loads of recipes that you can convert to SW. I also believe that the BBC food website has put up some of their recipes so you can try before you buy lol

My weekend has been good, did a bit of retail therapy. The Yankee Store has opened up at Lakeside Shopping center so bought one of their Christmas collection - Snowflake Cookie. It's yummy!

How about you? X

My weekend was quiet! But good! My husband has man flu so the world nearly ended for him! so he spent the weekend on the sofa! I joined in for a lot of it! housework went out the window but it was nice :) Apart from the constant sniff!

Looking forward for tomorrow wi! I think ive been good but also probably had too much philly over the weekend, but guess i can syn it!

what are you up to today? x

How about you? X

Also I love Lakeside! And yankee so will have to check that out next time i go :)

So I realised today my goal is quite far away so I would get some realistic smaller goals to help me get there….

• Get into the 20’s and say goodbye to 21 (Need to lose 3 pounds)
  • By Christmas I would LOVE to be out of the 20’s, seems a lot to lose to do that though (17 pounds) but I do have 6 weeks, so I would need to lose 2.8 a week…. It could be done!? Need to work hard
  • Over Christmas and new year I want to stick to plan (kinda) but still to enjoy myself so the first WI over Christmas and new year 6[SUP]th[/SUP] Jan I’d like to have stayed the same as I did on 23[SUP]rd[/SUP] December. Loosing would be amazing, but let’s be realistic!
  • Still be motivated!
  • Get into the 18’s…. I’m gunna stop there because that still seems a long way off!
I’m going to print this and put it on my fridge!

I’m looking forward to WI tomorrow, I think I’ve been good! When you’ve been good you look forward to it!

Next week however, we are going out for dinner 4 times!!! 4 times! Ridiculous but that’s the way it is. I need to be extra good before and after such times to get a loss!

I’ll update tomorrow with my loss!

Back