Back to SW Basics. Red Days

Im sure ur C will help u with all that :) i seem to be ok with everything except weetabix they set off my IBS

Yeah I hope so! See what she has to say when we go Tuesday, am looking forward to it! Today has been a good day, had a small amount of gravy with dinner so that will be syns today. At a friends for dinner and drinks tomorrow, assuming the weather goes well but have been good all week so should be ok. Will be able to run properly from Tuesday x

Morning :) So the good news is that i already feel slimmer, the bloating from the weekend has obviously gone - the bad news that i munched an apple and banana in the middle of the night. But hey, least it was just an apple and banana!! Stress always gives me the midnight munchies, it drives me mad!!

So today i've started with just 35g of porridge, oat milk to cover and blueberries. I have the chicken curry with coconut cream in, probably 3-5 syns, and some vegetable soup for lunch. I am out at a friends for dinner, i think we're having beef bourginon (sp?) and some wine. Not sure what desert will be, but i will enjoy the night - i've been good all week so the syns should cover it.

Looking forward to going to group now on Tuesday, not looking forward to finding out how much i've got to lose tho :eek:

Onwards and downwards...

Morning :) So the good news is that i already feel slimmer, the bloating from the weekend has obviously gone - the bad news that i munched an apple and banana in the middle of the night. But hey, least it was just an apple and banana!! Stress always gives me the midnight munchies, it drives me mad!!

So today i've started with just 35g of porridge, oat milk to cover and blueberries. I have the chicken curry with coconut cream in, probably 3-5 syns, and some vegetable soup for lunch. I am out at a friends for dinner, i think we're having beef bourginon (sp?) and some wine. Not sure what desert will be, but i will enjoy the night - i've been good all week so the syns should cover it.

Looking forward to going to group now on Tuesday, not looking forward to finding out how much i've got to lose tho :eek:

Onwards and downwards...

Yeah just enjoy the night :) well done on just eatin a banana and apple in the night! I dont think i wud b able to face fruit in the middle ov the night now choc n crisps yeah lol
Is ur sleeping gettin any betta?

I had to giggle when you said you ate an apple and banana, was expecting you to say something highly synful!

An apple and banana is totally within plan and allowed so well done on making a good choice!

Yeah just enjoy the night :) well done on just eatin a banana and apple in the night! I dont think i wud b able to face fruit in the middle ov the night now choc n crisps yeah lol
Is ur sleeping gettin any betta?

I had to giggle when you said you ate an apple and banana, was expecting you to say something highly synful!

An apple and banana is totally within plan and allowed so well done on making a good choice!

lol nope, just the apple and banana, it's just the eating in the middle of the night that frustrates me. Sleep was a little better last night thanks Em, was prob only up for just around an hour so not as bad as it has been x

I went through a stage of eating in the middle of the night too. I would get up to go to the loo and find myself standing in the kitchen half asleep stuffing hob nobs. The things we do eh?!

I went through a stage of eating in the middle of the night too. I would get up to go to the loo and find myself standing in the kitchen half asleep stuffing hob nobs. The things we do eh?!

Glad it's not just me!! I go through phases of it which drives me nuts! Insomnia and eczema come with it too!

Am pleasantly surprised my 35g porridge seemed to last me ok just having my soup and curry now x

Change of plans - tonight is cancelled so will be picking up some salmon to have with roasted veg and an early night me thinks x

Apple and banana as a snack when I got home, was very hungry all of a sudden! Just had a piece of fillet steak with roasted veg for dinner. Was absolutely yummy!!

Got a busy weekend coming up, two kids parties, a cake to make too. Asda coming in the morning with all the food for the week too :) am going to make the fanta sweet and sour at one point, really enjoyed that and it's been forever since I had it x

Morning. Was very lucky today and had a nice lie in till 9 as mom has the boys last night. Watched men in black 3 with hubby. Mmmm like will smith lol

So decided to start this morning differently and had banana pancakes with strawberries and blueberries. Was yummy!

Have a cake to make today but intend to make myself a big batch of vegetable soup for the week too :) x

Lunch is home made veg soup with 120g (2 Hexb) of wholemeal bread. Yummy but I may have put a tad too much chilli in lol

Today will be a red day though as I plan on salmon with roasted veg for tea x

Wat veg u putting in ur soup? I need a new soup to try :)

Today was butternut squash, carrots and swede, red onion and a bit of tender stem broccoli and cauliflower. Three tins of chopped tomatoes, some veg stock, garlic granules, chilli flakes and pepper. Sweet but spicy :) is nice. Got a good 7 portions from it too x

Back