Back to SW Basics. Red Days

Ok so back from group and wasn't quite as bad as I expected. I am 13-7 which wasn't too bad considering I ate before I went too... Decided that I don't want to do the starve myself thing each week so am going to have dinner before group.

Anyway, cons was ok, seems like she is straight talking which will be good but it really does drag on. It's a go round the group and talk gain or loss type thing and then how the week was. I wish there was a group that focused on particular things, or maybe that's just not how it's done anymore. She only really explained EE, but I believe that's the norm anyway, I have the books for red and think i understand enough about it to crack on, I'm sure you guys will help me out if you see me going wrong :)

Anyway I'm not expecting a huge first week, especially as I'm generally eating well anyway, plus I'm out to watch mrs browns boys on thu so will be using the syns for the week then pretty much. Have no idea what the food options are at the moment. But as long as its a loss ill be happy.

So here's to a good week....

U will do great hun x the group i went on saturday was like that it did drag! My usual group she only does it everynow and again and she always has a new topic wen we go and loads ov food ideas x

Fingers crossed this one will be like that then, just gets so boring after a while iykwim x

Thanks em :)

Work again, just sorting out my next Asda delivery for Thursday ahead of the bank holiday weekend. Think I might try the sticky gammon? You ever had it? X

Yeah i'm not massive on it but seen this recipe (maybe in the mag or on here, can't remember?) and thought it might be nice for a change.... think i'll give it a go on the weekend :) having salmon tonight, then must remember to take chicken out for fanta chicken tomorrow, yum! Will update food at end of day save boring you all x

Still gotta try the salmon im worried i will waste money if i dont like it lol wat u having on friday my mum always makes is eat fish haha

Does she? My mom is moaning cause I'm talking about making a curry or something for Easter Sunday, doesn't really phase me with the food tho lol. Friday am thinking either steak or sticky gammon. I like salmon, but it's not to everyone taste I guess. Does Scott like it? X

Does she? My mom is moaning cause I'm talking about making a curry or something for Easter Sunday, doesn't really phase me with the food tho lol. Friday am thinking either steak or sticky gammon. I like salmon, but it's not to everyone taste I guess. Does Scott like it? X

He likes tinned stuff lol dont think hes ever tried fresh. We r havin a roast on easter sunday.

He likes tinned stuff lol dont think hes ever tried fresh. We r havin a roast on easter sunday.

You should cook it one day and see how you get on. Fish is great for speeding up weight loss too! Mom wants a roast, I would normally but don't want to put pressure on sil when she's pg. might take the stuff maybe and cook it there we will see x

You should cook it one day and see how you get on. Fish is great for speeding up weight loss too! Mom wants a roast, I would normally but don't want to put pressure on sil when she's pg. might take the stuff maybe and cook it there we will see x

Yeah might do that i think its on offer at morrisions :)

Have just discovered the lifeline online now has a mobile friendly version fab! Although wish the food diary allowed you to enter as meals iykwim and also part syn values x

Ok so sw day 1 is officially done and I am full to the brim: B porridge and oat milk (hex a and b), blueberries and an apple L bolognaise (peppers, tomatoes and onions) with lean mince, 3.5 syns S 2 x apples D two salmon fillets with half Bns, peppers and red onions. Yum x

Bleurgh. Don't you hate seeing yourself undressed!! Just been bra shopping (buy cheap buy twice!!) and just hate seeing the state of myself. Firm reminder of why I'm sorting myself out x

Wats food plans for today?
Yes u might not like wat u see but u will now u r doing something about it hun x

Exactly :) been busy today did asda tonight and then home to watch the following, am really enjoying it...

So food... Red day again.

B porridge and blueberries
L veg soup, salmon and roasted veg
D chicken ratatouille. Apple
S apple, pineapple finger, grapes

Bit cautious about how much fruit but am going with the plan :) no syns today as out tomorrow night to watch mrs browns boys and no idea what food options are going to be. Going to have a few vodkas rather than wine too I think, keep the syns a bit lower that way :)

Exactly :) been busy today did asda tonight and then home to watch the following, am really enjoying it...

So food... Red day again.

B porridge and blueberries
L veg soup, salmon and roasted veg
D chicken ratatouille. Apple
S apple, pineapple finger, grapes

Bit cautious about how much fruit but am going with the plan :) no syns today as out tomorrow night to watch mrs browns boys and no idea what food options are going to be. Going to have a few vodkas rather than wine too I think, keep the syns a bit lower that way :)

Yeah i love the following :)

Back