Back to SW Basics. Red Days

Sounds fab :) x

It was :) really enjoyed it with the bit of bread.

So dinner has been two salmon fillets with roasted butternut squash, red onion, pepper and aubergine. Oh and an apple before hand as I was starving when we got back from the party x

Also had 200ml of the alpro choc milk as my hexa which was nice. Am a bit limited with the a choice as dairy intolerant

Syns today are a bottle of Rosé (it goes down much to well) and a small amount of cake mixture whilst I've been baking.

Have my nieces party tomorrow but its my intention to fill myself up on something healthy before we go so I'm not hungry. I'm thinking home made fajita chicken in lettuce wraps and then I'll make sure I've something I'm looking forward to for tea to keep me behaving :) x

Last edited:
yay found you, diary's looking great that soup sounds good I like butternut squash. good luck at the party i'm sure you're be fine I normally try to imagine everyones looking at me to see how much of the childrens food i'm eating and that seems to do the trick sounds a bit paranoid but works for me.x

Thanks guys. Cake is all made now.

Breakfast was porridge and oat milk with blueberries and a banana (hex a and b) lunch is just cooking... home made chicken fajitas in lettuce wrap with salsa (leftovers for lunch tomorrow I hope) have taken some mince out for tea which may be burgers or spag Bol yet.

Syns today have been a little bit of cake making sure it was ok and will be in the mince tonight as its only lean not extra. I will drain it off tho! Proper start for syns is Tuesday tho when I have the info. Have decided I will work syns out weekly

Off to the party shortly so am going to make sure I'm nicely full on fajitas before I go :) x

Did well at the party stayed away from the party food but did have a slice of home made cake. Just home now dinner is going to be butternut squash, broccoli and haddock baked to perfection in white wine sauce. Googling has this at about 3 syns plus the cake. Am looking forward to getting to group now on Tuesday and having a starting point. Tho totm is due in first week. I also am out on Thursday for food and drinks whilst we watch mrs browns boys. No idea what the food options are but expect that will be that weeks syns x

Hello, just popping it to say hello and welcome back :)

Chocolate milk - the healthy extra a versions are delicious with porridge and weetabix :D x

Hello, just popping it to say hello and welcome back :)

Chocolate milk - the healthy extra a versions are delicious with porridge and weetabix :D x

Are they? Hadn't thought about trying that but just might have to now lol. Thanks :) x

Oh yes, Oatly chocolate drink 200mls is a HEa, I've been having it on weetabix recently and it's DELISH.

Might be one to try this week then :)

I am out on Sunday to families for dinner. Have offered to take food as sil is pregnant and feeling rough but also gives me option to make it sw friendly. So think I'm going to knock up the fanta chicken and a nice curry maybe. Yum x

Oh yeah fanta chicken :)
That choc milk sounds fab esp with porridge yum

Morning :) gonna have the fanta chicken this week too see if its as nice as I remember.

Started today with porridge and oat milk hex a and b. have veg soup and fajita mix with salsa for lunch. Mince out for dinner but not sure what yet.
Looking forward to group tomorrow just hope the cons is nice :)

So cold here today. Was hoping to run away to the caravan this weekend but snow is forecast so not sure now will see how it looks closer to time I think x

We're going away at weekend, i'm thinking i should take my onesie and pj's and wear them at the same time.

I don't like hot weather but would like it a little warmer than at the moment :p

It is still snowing in London too. Come on Spring! Where the devil are you!

Plan for today sounds good - have you tried Keema - a lovely spicy indian dish you can do with mince.

I am having it Korean style tonight - Gochuchang paste (spicy red pepper paste) is yummy! 2 syns a table spoon.

I don't mind the cold so much - as long as it's not bitter, it's the snow everywhere as it makes doing anything outside more difficult iykwim. Can't wait for some warmer weather.

Never heard of Keema, might need to add that on to the try list.. how do you make it? x

yeah it's been a bit like that round here, not so bad where we are but 20 mins down the road it's proper deep!!

Found a closer group which is on tonight so will be going today instead :) x

Thanks, dreading it but looking forward to it. Think i'm going to buy the 12 week thing - keep me going and also 12 weeks till my friends' ball :) x

Back