Back to SW Basics. Red Days

Only worry about the amount of apples you are eating if you start gaining, and their is no other reason for gaining...then considering cutting them down, til then i wouldn't worry about it :)

Thanks! I'm just cautious cause I know how easy i can start bingeing on fruit is all. But will keep going as I am for now thanks for the support guys x

Hi, well done on your loss! Subscribing as I'm interested to see what red days look like! I don't think I could manage them, but EE hasn't been working too well for me lately, so I'm doing green days this week and might try a few red days in the future. Hope you have a great second week! x

Will figure out how to post the full week later - it's not liking the excel format.

Afternoon em. It's been lovely bar that I've been at work in the first bit of sunshine! But I'm home now :) going to give the sticky gammon a go tonight x

Wouldn't rush to make the sticky gammon was ok but very salty. Think next time would just stirfry the gammon in honey chilli and orange zest and add orange juice to give the sauce. Was ok though. I'm just not a salty fan.

Anyways today has been red:

B porridge and mixed berries.
L 2 salmon fillets, roasted bns with asparagus and broccoli
D sw sticky gammon (1.5 syn) and celeriac chips.
S apple and grapes.

Wouldn't rush to make the sticky gammon was ok but very salty. Think next time would just stirfry the gammon in honey chilli and orange zest and add orange juice to give the sauce. Was ok though. I'm just not a salty fan.

Anyways today has been red:

B porridge and mixed berries.
L 2 salmon fillets, roasted bns with asparagus and broccoli
D sw sticky gammon (1.5 syn) and celeriac chips.
S apple and grapes.

Might still giv it a go gotta try new stuff lol

hi bex,

I've just come across your new diary, well done on the weight loss, im going to start slimming world again once we've used the food up in the house, but can't decide whether to do it at home by myself or rejoin class, I've put most of my weight back on :(

:( sorry to hear that saz - it is tough isn't it. I've decided to go back to class and see if that gives me the focus that i need! Got to sort this out for good x

yep i agree, im sick of feeling huge but bingeing all time.

we've just come back from skegness and then Carl and my brother have fitted us a new bathroom and now its at decorating stage, so the diet went out the window and i went to the extreme eating everything, can't wait to get back on it :)

you are doing good and your food sounds gorgeous.x

Thanks hun, i'm trying. Just so fed up of it now. Am getting a little better each time i do it, habits are changing and bingeing isn't as bad as it has been in the past, but i felt like group and coming back on here would help to keep me focused again. I've about three and a half stone to lose again - stress does me no good with weight!! So back to basics i go - am enjoying my food though which is good x

Thanks hun, i'm trying. Just so fed up of it now. Am getting a little better each time i do it, habits are changing and bingeing isn't as bad as it has been in the past, but i felt like group and coming back on here would help to keep me focused again. I've about three and a half stone to lose again - stress does me no good with weight!! So back to basics i go - am enjoying my food though which is good x

I swear, this time I am getting to goal and staying within 3lbs of that goal! I put the 2 aand a half stone I lost for my wedding straight back on afterwards. It is so depressing! Not this time. This time we can do this! Huh?

Last edited:
I swear, this time I am getting to goal and staying within 3lbs of that goal! I put the 2 aand a half stone I lost for my wedding straight back on afterwards. It is so depressing! Not this time. This time we can do this! Huh?

Definitely. Not can but we will!!! How's that for determination eh??? X

Afternoon bex :) :)

Evening em you ok? :) man had such a manic day, payroll year end at work, que computer deciding it didn't want to play. Then took kids wacky with nephew which was nice. Am just home lunches done and making my dinner. Am having Joe's sausages tonight the garlic and herb. They're smelling yum can't wait to try them :) x

Joes sausages were yum.

B porridge, mixed berries, apple
L sticky gammon (1.5) celeriac chips
D joes sausages, celeriac chips, peppers, beans (hexb2)

Back