Back to SW Basics. Red Days

It's really good isn't it?? Love how many twists there are in it!!!! Though I hope they don't drag it out forever like they did with lost. Seen its got a second series coming x

It's really good isn't it?? Love how many twists there are in it!!!! Though I hope they don't drag it out forever like they did with lost. Seen its got a second series coming x

Yeah its really gud not watched this weeks thou coz we save um till weekend wen we r both together. I neva watched lost wudnt mind thou.

Yeah its really gud not watched this weeks thou coz we save um till weekend wen we r both together. I neva watched lost wudnt mind thou.

You'll like last nights its good!! Lost was great for first few series but just had a disappointing ending its worth watching tho x

Found you! :)

Your food looks yummy... I've never tried red days, how do you get on with them? x

Thanks :) I do ok actually I think they take a couple of days to get used to the lack of carbs but after that are ok. I enjoy butternut squash tho and have that with most things lol x

Thanks :) I do ok actually I think they take a couple of days to get used to the lack of carbs but after that are ok. I enjoy butternut squash tho and have that with most things lol x

I may have to give red days a try.. Keep thinking minimal carbs can only have a positive effect on weight loss? X

Thanks, yeah low carb def helps to speed it up!!

So mrs browns boys was great. Meal I had was salmon with a pine nut and herb crust with chive mash, veg and creamy white wine sauce. Desert was choc fudge cake with a bit of cream and hulled fruits. I also had a small brown roll and butter so I am not sure how many syns to allocate, am thinking 50-70? What do you think?

Aside from that i had 3 vodka diet coke (7.5) and some dried fruit crisps (4). The rest of the day was good with fruit, chicken ratatouille and porridge.

Today so far has been a few grapes, porridge and a banana. Just off to the caravan for the weekend, the sun is shining, hope it stays that way :) x

Your syn count sounds good for yesterday. Glad you enjoyed your night out. Have a lovely time away! :)

Hungry and cold day today...

B porridge and banana. Grapes
L veg soup apple and banana
L2 beans and baked potato
D butternut squash ww sausage (2) and beans
S couple of apples and grapes

Back