Back to SW Basics. Red Days

Thanks ally. I'll try and give a few different things a go then over next few days. Just struggle with being short for time and trying to avoid wheat as slightly intolerant! Am sure it will catch up eventually is just frustrating isn't it x

Today has been ok bar forgot to make lunch yesterday

B porridge banana blueberries
L salad, mug shot, apple and pineapple
D pork meatballs (2 syns) with roasted bns
S apple. Bit of salmon (picking at tomorrow's lunch lol)

Another hard day at work today too! Tho I did get some of that waldens caramel sauce I've read about so maybe I'll try that with a banana and a sweet omelette for breakfast or on some toast maybe

Thanks ally. I'll try and give a few different things a go then over next few days. Just struggle with being short for time and trying to avoid wheat as slightly intolerant! Am sure it will catch up eventually is just frustrating isn't it x

Today has been ok bar forgot to make lunch yesterday

B porridge banana blueberries
L salad, mug shot, apple and pineapple
D pork meatballs (2 syns) with roasted bns
S apple. Bit of salmon (picking at tomorrow's lunch lol)

Another hard day at work today too! Tho I did get some of that waldens caramel sauce I've read about so maybe I'll try that with a banana and a sweet omelette for breakfast or on some toast maybe

what is this caramel sauce please divuldge this information lol

what is this caramel sauce please divuldge this information lol

Something called walden farm American do lots flavours pancake syrup, choc, mayo, thousand island, BBQ sauce etc but they zero everything no carbs etc. think they have about 2/3 cals but classed as 0 as something that low can by American law apparently. Think it said somewhere 1/2 syn per tbsp. got the caramel one today is nice, slight aftertaste to it tho. Runny tho not thick. Ordered off amazon. Ordered the pancake one too to try will let u know how they go x

Something called walden farm American do lots flavours pancake syrup, choc, mayo, thousand island, BBQ sauce etc but they zero everything no carbs etc. think they have about 2/3 cals but classed as 0 as something that low can by American law apparently. Think it said somewhere 1/2 syn per tbsp. got the caramel one today is nice, slight aftertaste to it tho. Runny tho not thick. Ordered off amazon. Ordered the pancake one too to try will let u know how they go x

Ooohhh might hav to investigate these lol :)

Will give you proper review tomorrow! Think its nice to have as an option, I'm missing something sweet every now and again since cant have yog and would be nice over fruit salad I think :) loads if diff flavour on amazon x

Will give you proper review tomorrow! Think its nice to have as an option, I'm missing something sweet every now and again since cant have yog and would be nice over fruit salad I think :) loads if diff flavour on amazon x

Yeah ive just looked on amazon :) im thinking about the caramel one hehe

Do you not like soy yoghurt? It is actually not too bad once you get used to it. We use it a lot at that charity I do the cooking for. X

Hey bex!! Remember me from Cambridge??? How's things on red x

Hi Hun I do how are you getting on? Plan is going ok, am enjoying my meals and setting good examples for the kids but losses aren't great so far. Am sure it will catch up though eventually! I tend to go about 5 red and 2 EE but it really depends on what i have going on lol. I do love bns and celeriac though so just tend to have this instead of pasta or potatoes most days :) x

Do you not like soy yoghurt? It is actually not too bad once you get used to it. We use it a lot at that charity I do the cooking for. X

I've not tried it yet, I may give it a go soon though just need to look some up. Be nice with fruit for breakfast some times x

Did u tell ur C about ur intolerances? Did she suggest anything that u can hav in place ov wheat say rice krispies? I know they do a bread roll thats a hex cant think wat its called thou x

Not really she didn't say much. There is rice cereal which is literally just rice, no sugars or anything but from searching I don't believe it's free food because its puffed and like a cereal and I can't find it on the hex list. I do enjoy my porridge though, I just need to get a bit better at adding in some eggs or sausages maybe. Just hard when kids are at school as barely enough time to get them sorted most mornings is there lol

I've not tried it yet, I may give it a go soon though just need to look some up. Be nice with fruit for breakfast some times x

The Alpro one is nice with fruit. x

Just been on sw website and u can hav

Glutafin bread rolls
Dietary special ciabattas
Pertwood wheatfree muesli
Trufree crackers
Pertwood barley flakes

Just a few for u to hav a look at then maybe u can mix it up abit. Also r u having 2x hex b and a's coz ur doin red days?

Thanks will have a look. Sometimes doing two b's but not a's as am not big on dairy things anyways. Might be worth looking at tho if no change this week. Will also ask about the cereals and puffed rice as that another option

Food has been an ok day on back of a tough day at work spent all night at A&E with hub having chest pains. They think its muscular as chest and bloods clear but sooooo long a wait

B bacon eggs mushrooms tomatoes beans (HexB)
L salmon sweet chilli sauce (2) butternut squash asparagus
D chicken ratatouille spinach and butternut squash
S half pack hula hoops (5) and a go ahead fruit bar both slices (7)

Off to my brothers for take out tomorrow, it's his birthday. Not sure if we're having Chinese or indian yet. Will plan for chow mein or beef and mushroom from Chinese or chicken dhansak from indian. Am driving so no drink involved although there will probably be drink Friday as I am off to watch meatloaf in concert. Am really looking forward to that think its gonna be a great show!! X

Thanks will have a look. Sometimes doing two b's but not a's as am not big on dairy things anyways. Might be worth looking at tho if no change this week. Will also ask about the cereals and puffed rice as that another option

Food has been an ok day on back of a tough day at work spent all night at A&E with hub having chest pains. They think its muscular as chest and bloods clear but sooooo long a wait

B bacon eggs mushrooms tomatoes beans (HexB)
L salmon sweet chilli sauce (2) butternut squash asparagus
D chicken ratatouille spinach and butternut squash
S half pack hula hoops (5) and a go ahead fruit bar both slices (7)

Off to my brothers for take out tomorrow, it's his birthday. Not sure if we're having Chinese or indian yet. Will plan for chow mein or beef and mushroom from Chinese or chicken dhansak from indian. Am driving so no drink involved although there will probably be drink Friday as I am off to watch meatloaf in concert. Am really looking forward to that think its gonna be a great show!! X

Sounds like a rubbish night! Hope he's ok now.

Lunch sounds lovely.

Ooo my aunt is seeing Meatloaf on friday too :)

Back