Back to SW Basics. Red Days

I can't wait Ally!! Think it will be a great show!!

Thanks Goody, he's a little better today, just hurting him when he's moving etc but he's spoken to work and they're giving him some help for the next two days at work which is good!

Believe we're having Indian tonight... am so hungry last few days!!! x

I wanted to go too, but my aunt never thought of asking me...i ask her if she wants to go various concerts then when she goes she doesnt ask me, typical!

I wanted to go too, but my aunt never thought of asking me...i ask her if she wants to go various concerts then when she goes she doesnt ask me, typical!

Isn't it!!

Been a nice day at my brothers with kids for his birthday. Didn't have any cake :) go me! Gotta stop drinking Pepsi max again tho been awful since last weekend.

B porridge and banana and half
L chicken ratatouille and bns
D indian takeout. Chicken tikka starter (any idea on syns?) followed by boiled rice and chicken dhansak (6.5)
S 3 v small apples and a banana

Another v hungry day today but feel suitably full after that tea. Bloated tho

Meatloaf was good. The man is old and struggling now and that was apparent but still a great night! I drove so was good....

B porridge and blueberries. Mixed fruit
L bolognaise (2syn for lean mince) fruit salad
D bns 3 Joe sausages and beans
S pineapple, apples

:) x

Glad he was still worth seeing. Food looks good. I really need to get some sausage action going...so to speak. X

Another EE day yesterday.

B 2/3 apples and grapes
Brunch small bowl veg soup and 1 wholemeal bread
Dinner roast beef, mash, plenty veg
Supper. Veg soup, beef, 1 wholemeal bread

Syns gravy 2 bread 6 hc batons 5

Glad he was still worth seeing. Food looks good. I really need to get some sausage action going...so to speak. X

That made me laugh way to much for a monday morning!

How was class this week?

Am naughty and didn't stay. Wasn't in the mood for it at all tonight and had been fancying coming home for a glass of wine or three lol. but am feeling ok. Have text cons asking for emil addy to send my food diary for feedback tho x

Yay for the loss. Slow and steady wins the race! X

Back