Back to the doctor

Sharon1970

I have been back to the GP to get my xenical on repeat. She didn't weigh me because according to my scales at home I am still showing no weight loss :( She went through my food diary and said I am doing everything right. I told her I was taking regular exercise and that I noticed a marked difference in my fitness levels from start to now. She also asked if my shape had changed which I am sure it has in spite of the scales. She gave me two more months worth of pills and I have to go weigh in in four weeks time. She said she would hope to see 5% loss in 12 weeks which is 11lb for me so hopefully if I keep doing what I am doing at some point it will show on the scales.

it could be that you have just turned what you have lost into muscle.
I know when i hit a plateu, i still lost inches but not weight.
Keep your chin up, and im sure if the dr says your doing well, dont lose heart!!!

I agree with kes. If you have being doing exercise then the chances are you gained muscle which is heavier than fat. Keep your chin up x

That must be really frustrating for you, at least you have an understanding GP and things will show up eventually if you keep up the good work.

Back