back to the start....in a way

eastybeasty

hi everyone

I've been on weight watchers a couple of times now and been on it since june this year more recently. I had some of my old WW stuff out and happened to look at my weight changes over the weeks. It turns out that my starting weight this time was way heavier than i was when i started ww before, meaning that my current weight is was pretty much my starting weight last time! :( hope that makes sense. Which I hadnt seen that but it wont change anything. I ended up at 10st 8 last time on ww so i can do it again this time and lose more as well. Was just a wee bit demoralised when I saw it so thought i'd share. This site seems great for a bit of support so thought I'd post :)

thanks :) i will do, not going to meetings just following WW myself but been doing weekly weigh ints, next one is tomorrow so i'll try and get online to post an update :)

for the first time since i started this time i stayed the same this week :(:( no idea why as ive been tracking. I do have my erm monthly visitor, could that be a reason maybe? wee bit disheartening but gonna keep going regardless :):)

Back