Back to the start

Hi and welcome bck. I feel as if I know you already after reading the stickys you've written so a big thank you for that and good luck with the weight loss :)

I feel as if I know you already after reading the stickys you've written

Me too! You wrote a great guide for newbies starting SW. Welcome back and wishing you all the best. Zx

Hi Nat, I just rejoined too, it must be going round! I always used to do green days so I'm doing EE so it feels like a new plan. Moved house too so all new group, hope it all goes well for you. HB

It's lovely to see you back! Welcome back!
You are one of the most helpful (and gutsy!) ladies I've e-met (heeehee!), so it's lovely to see you back again!!!

Los of love, Caramelle X X X

I thought i'd come find your post after you said about it after weigh-in and just say your doing amazing, we both are and i hope with the support of each other we will actually do it this time :) xxxx

Hiya Natt, welcome back and great to see you on here again. Christmas is coming, its a great time to get back on it xxx

hiya natt, you probably don't remember me! i was here about a year ago when you were :)

i've just come back too! xx

Welcome back natt! Welcome back beki! Seems quite a few of us have rejoined i started back last week after 6 months off!! good luck in your journey!!

Back