Back to the start

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
Hi everyone,

I'm Natt, I'm 21, I live in Gloucester and on Thursday I joined a slimming world group.

I was on this forum a little while ago so hello to any oldies who remember me! I was doing SW and it was going well, but life got in the way and I stopped. So on Thursday I joined a group with my friend and hope to never look back.

I'm currently studying for a BSc in Computing with OU so that keeps me busy. I have a problem with my knee I've had for years and a new problem with my eye which limits exercise, but hoping this won't be a problem!

Anyway the point of this thead way to say I'm back, determined and ready to help. I might not be an expert but I do have a waterproof shoulder and a good sense of humour.

Natt xxx

hey you! iv wondered where youv been- what happened with your eye sight in the end poppet!?

Are you back to the start as in weight wise or just at the beginning of your journey again?? you did SUPER well last time so well done, and i know you can do it again xx

Hi Natt, welcome back! I am sure everyone who took the time to read your excellent and comprehensive SW explanation thread will think "Ah, I know her!"

Good for you for clambering back on the wagon and best of luck at your new group!

Hi, Nat
So glad you are back. I love reading your stories and you have given me so many good ideas in the past. Hope your health has improved. I also fell of the wagon for a couple of months but I've been back at class for 5 weeks now. My heads in the right place and I'm NOT giving up again........yes, you all have permission to shoot me if I even think of doing that.

Good luck.

Hi squiddie! Welcome back sweets! What ever the damage may be I'm sure u'll have rid of it super quick!

I came back after 3-4 months off and put on what I had lost plus 2 stone more!

*note to self, shut mouth to stop food going in future*

But hope your looking forward to your restart hun!

Wishing you lots of luck!!!!

Welcome back.

Welcome home,
looking forward to getting to know you!

welcome back hun xx

Wow, what an amazing response in 2 hours! Thank you all so much!

I'm starting all over again, weight-wise and journey-wise. I've gone to a group I've never been to before, with a consulant and people I've never met before, and with a friend - which I've never done before. I need the group I need the support and I need the 'fear' of being weighed every week. I'm buying a countdown next week and hate the idea of wasting money so I'm hoping this will be the time :)

Welcome back Squiddie, you have made some really helpful posts on here, good luck with your new journey x

Welcome back squiddie! Glad you've come back to join us.

I need the group I need the support and I need the 'fear' of being weighed every week. I'm buying a countdown next week and hate the idea of wasting money so I'm hoping this will be the time :)

This is exactly my reason for joining a group, my mum just said, well you could lose it on your own but I know I would'nt, I would just think, just one chocolate bar, packet of crips etc and before I knew it I thought Oh well, better luck next time LOL!

Welcome back Squiddie!!!
It seems great minds think alike... I rejoined this week too!
Good luck with it. :)
Emma xXx

Back