Back to the start!

I started a couple of weeks ago but I was not ready, had a week off and now I am back to day one.
So today for breakfast I am having my vanilla shake hot with coffee and a sweetener, I'm not having bars for the first 4 days to aid getting in to ketosis quicker, fingers crossed, managed to get ketostix in SuperDrug so I am all set this time.
I have just been telling myself to take each day as it comes.
I am going to do a month and see how I get on, I would like to lose 3stones but I am using this as a quick start to begin with then I will re-assess after my 28 days, I may stay on it and I may go back to healthy conventional food, who knows!
Happy Monday to all
Emma
Xxx

hi i started a few weeks ago, but had a lapse this weekend :-( i am hoping to do a solid month now, maybe we could try keep each other going :)

Hi Emma
Welcome and the very best of luck to you. You seem really organised and I'm sure you'll be delighted with your results.

Hi Emma - you definitely can't stick to it if your frame of mind isn't right. I know that feeling all too well! Well done on starting over, its not the easiest thing to do at all - I wish you the very best of luck :)

All the best Emma! I started yesterday and being my first time on this, I am finding it really hard...

Good luck emma! I started exante a few weeks ago but have majorly fallen off the wagon over the past week, so am restarting today. YOU CAN DO ITTT!! :D We all seem to be in the same boat so can support each other x

Hi Emma, I have restarted today after mucking about for a year. I was on Lipotrim in 2009 and lost 5st - felt absolutely fabulous, bought loads of new clothes etc etc but due to severe personal stress for the end of 2009 and most of 2010 have put it all back on again bar a few pounds. I did buy some Exante products towards the end of last year with every intent to lose some weight but it just did not work. I have realised that I simply must do something and have restarted today. I have enough products to last a couple of weeks or so and if that goes well will buy another month's worth.

All the old tricks are coming back to me: drink plenty of water, keep occupied, have large hot sweet coffee or bouillon drinks, and try to remember how good I felt when I did lose the weight before and how much I want to be back there. I know it will be hard but once Ketosis kicks in should be a breeze. I have not set myself a very low goal weight - I just want to lose that 5st again and take it from there.

Good luck all - we can do this !! :)

Today has been ok so far, got a thumper of a sore head, but it's to be expected I suppose :-( I was commuting carbacide for the past week so it's no wonder! Lol!
Lyn that would be great, :) its always good to motivate and to be motivated!
Aqua aerobics tonight too, :)
Thanks for all the comments, good luck to all
Emma
Xxx

Hi

My names Sarah and I signed up for Exante today. Any tips on what to expect as I haven't tried this diet before!
Good luck to you all x

Good luck guys! Lots of water, remember why you are dieting and keep your eyes on the prize! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Lots and lots of water, try n have your packs at equal times throughout the day, at least for the first week, don't be dismayed when things get tough, they will, but know after day 5 at the longest it does get a bit easier then every day after that is easier than the last, I did LL for 7 weeks at my longest and although it's tough it does get easier, lots of luck when you start Sarah!!!
Emma
Xxx

Good luck..its so easy to fall off but takes bottle to get back up and start again..it will get easier..I echo what emma just said, will be worth it in the end :)
Pam

Good luck on your restart Emma x

Back