Back to try again after an awful year - help appreciated!

20160729_181416.jpg cooked this for dinner with baked potatoe. We both loved it!xx

Think I'll be heading to bed soon I'm so tired tonight. I asked Paul to pick a meal for tomorrow's dinner and he picked jambalaya so I'm looking forward to it and being on plan tomorrow. Finding it hard as craving bread allready but determined to do it. Think I'm nearly back to my heaviest weight so bit down about that x

Hope your all having good day.

This morning I decided to do my measurements and will do monthly. Also weighed and weigh more than I thought. Sitting at 13.2 almost back to my heaviest weight. Really gutted but decided if can get back to 11 I be happy. So we bought scales and they are now away for a month.

Not having the best day tbh woke up with nightmare about my grandparents and made me really down also been thinking of the baby alot struggling with my due date coming up.

Anyways we went shopping spent 110 haha oppps but got lots in to keep me on track for month and farm foods were doing five for 15 so got 4 bags of chicken and some pork loin. Then 3 lots of fish for tenner and we added some more along with going to morissons and getting more meat el mince, a chicken, gammon steaks and lean diced beef.

Today's foods

B - 1 large slice wholemeal bread with poached egg, smoked salmon, mushrooms and cucumber
S - carrot sticks
L - Chicken cajan pasta I made up with green/red pepper, onion, spinach and courgette with some chicken and 2tbsp else mayo split between us so 1/2 syn
S - 2 slices of bananna cake (2.5 syns)
D - Chicken jambalaya sw recipe (2 syns for quorn sausages)
S - off to cinema going to take some treat sized chocolate so will update later
Pom bears (3.5 syns) mini skittles (5 syns) and a mullerlight

Syns - 13.5
Weekly - 31/70

Last edited:
20160731_091833.jpg breakfast in bed I'm a lucky girl :)

Food for today
B - hex b brown bread, 2 fried eggs in fry light and 2 bacon madellions, 4 mushrooms and smoked salmon
L - Chicken cesar salad (10 syns?)
S - carrot sticks
D - roast chicken in slow cooker with carrots/celery/ brocolli/ cabbage and mashed potatoes with gravy (2 syns)
S - chilling with my boy and a movie so having some treats so will have a packet of Pom bears (4 syns) and animal biscuits (5 syns)
Syns- 21 syns
Weekly- 52 syns

Last edited:
Sorted our meals for week

Monday- vegetable fritatta with sweet potato baked tattie and cream cheese
Tuesday - quorn burger, salad and chips
Wednesday - Chicken curry
Thursday - fish chips and peas
Friday - we are away for weekend as a surprise to Paul so I'll be as healthy as I can!
Xx

Well its Monday and a new week!!
Another fun filled week well few days in work as Iv taken off Thursday and Friday.

Food today –
B – museli (hex b), fat free yoghurt, peach, plum and mixed berries with green tea
S – green tea
L – Chicken and bacon salad with a melon/pineapple and mango
S – melon (2 types I cut up)
D – Fritatta with vegetables, chorizo (3 syns) and a sweet potato baked with hex a cheese
Syns – 3
Weekly – 55 syns

Last edited:
Back