Back to try again after an awful year - help appreciated!

Todays food

B - hex b granola, strawberries, raspberries and fat free yoghurt
L - frittata with salad and an apple
S - 3 big slices of watermelon
D - pork and vegetable meal from (all in one pot recipe book)
S - will probably have some fruit at yoghurt later when hungry tonight!
Syns - 0
Weekly - 0

Reading the food diaries really helps !
I just joined my local slimming world on Saturday - so far so good. Just doing tesco shopping online now for delivery tomorrow night.
Today was out for breakfast trip at avoca in Belfast - yummy - scrambles eggs with smoked salmon. It filled me up all day. Dinner made a healthy brown rice, chicken, pea dish.
I've a lot to lose so I need to keep motivated. I'm an emotional eater - I eat when I'm happy, stressed, sad, celebrating..... Always revolves round food X

Do you make your own hummous?
I've just had mug of tea before I start ironing. I'm going to count 250ml of semi milk every day for my healthy extra A.
I'm so glad I've joined sw - it seems a v healthy plan X

Iv tried to make my own but much prefer to syn some as tastes better.
Great remember your b choice too. I tend to not have my a choice alot as don't really like cheese and hate milk.
It's a great plan iv done it successfully before and gained alot back last year with everything that happened xx

Hope your all well!!
Todays food!

B - hex b granola, strawberries, raspberries & fat free yoghurt
S - Small banana
L - mixed leaves, rocket, cucumber, tomatoes and quarter of my frittata with (onion/ courgette/ mushroom and pepper) and a tangerine
S - watermelon
D - sw pizza (between 2 of us) 3 syns - with chicken, chorizo (2 syns), pepper, onion, mushrooms and hex a mozzarella cheese with a bbq sw sauce, with koka noodles (half a packet I love these - 4 syns)
S - fruit & Yoghurt
Syns - 9
Weekly - 13 Syns

Iv tried to make my own but much prefer to syn some as tastes better.
Great remember your b choice too. I tend to not have my a choice alot as don't really like cheese and hate milk.
It's a great plan iv done it successfully before and gained alot back last year with everything that happened xx
Hope your all well!!
Todays food!

B - hex b granola, strawberries, raspberries & fat free yoghurt
S - Small banana
L - mixed leaves, rocket, cucumber, tomatoes and quarter of my frittata with (onion/ courgette/ mushroom and pepper) and a tangerine
S - watermelon
D - sw pizza (between 2 of us) 3 syns - with chicken, chorizo (2 syns), pepper, onion, mushrooms and hex a mozzarella cheese with a bbq sw sauce, with koka noodles (half a packet I love these - 4 syns)
S - fruit & Yoghurt
Syns - 9
Weekly - 13 Syns

Love the sw pizza yum!
Today my Brekkie has been 1 nimble bread toasted with jam,
orange and kiwi chopped up with yoghurt

Lunch was 1 nimble toasted with spaghetti hoops (kids fancied them so I thought I would have them too - haven't had them in years but actually was a filling and tasty lunch )

Taking kids to beach now and fruit packed for me !! Treats for the kids... Hope I don't be tempted!

Thank you...
Just ate fruit at beach...
Dinner is home made burger (no bap) with salad.. Beetroot And spring onions.
Kirsty - you're lucky you don't like dairy X

After dinner though it's a terrible habit I have - putting kettle on and enjoying a coffee with something sweet..
But I've bought dark chocolate to allow myself one square each evening after dinner. Hope I'm still as motivated next week lol. Xo

Hope everyone is well today.
Just been for a picnic with the girls in work who went to Mcdonalds to get lunch - I had brought a mugshot but decided to buy a chicken salad :)

Food today
B - strawberries, raspberries and fat free yoghurt
L - chicken & bacon salad from mcdonalds (1.5 girl in work checked app) and a banana
S - 2 types of melon
D - Hex b brown roll, Quorn burger (1/2 syn), Bacon, Hex a cheese, with chips and salad
Syns - 2 syns
Weekly - 15

Well back from my amazing weekend away and tomorrow I'm back on it minus a tapas night out on Friday night which I'll just have to write off as planned ages ago I'll be driving so save syns there!

Hope your all well.

We just batch made tuna pasta for lunch for next few days, cooking jambalaya for tonight's dinner, sorted my breakfast for tomorrow and snacks! Xx

Glad you've had a great weekend away!

I had 5lb off on Saturday. But ever since, struggling to get back onto plan!! I would've thought a good loss would motivate me! Today I had a wheaten scone and a pancake.
Back to work tomorrow so I'm preparing lunch now - sandwich thin with smoked salmon and plenty of salad leaves. Plenty of fruit with me too, and water.

Tapas night sounds fab!

That is an amazing loss welldone!!
Glad you've had a great weekend away!

I had 5lb off on Saturday. But ever since, struggling to get back onto plan!! I would've thought a good loss would motivate me! Today I had a wheaten scone and a pancake.
Back to work tomorrow so I'm preparing lunch now - sandwich thin with smoked salmon and plenty of salad leaves. Plenty of fruit with me too, and water.

Tapas night sounds fab!

Well so much for being back on it lol.
Yesterday was a disaster - had a sore eye on Monday evening, woke yesterday could barely open my eye so called optician who I seen and then sent me to hospital turns out they think I have an ulcerated cornea and or cuts on my eye, no idea how that's happened - possibly due to swimming they said.
So yesterday breakfast turned into being a sandwich grabbed from Greggs - ham and egg with brown bread, will have been mayo but I don't care had to eat, lunch had a bit of tuna pasta, a pear and dinner was Cajun chicken pasta with quork and lots of vegetables though I hardly ate any of it felt sick!! I was in bed by 8pm also.

So today - I woke eye was even worse and I couldn't even bare the pain from light. It gradually got a bit better so iv come into work.

Food -
Breakfast - granola with strawberries and grapes with fat free yoghurt
Lunch - tuna pasta couldn't eat most of it as felt sick again :(
S - mullerlight and melon
D - quorn burger (1/2 syn), chips and beans
Syns - 1/2

Back