Back to try again.

mousy

Hi I recently joined w/w 1yr ago and Im back again to try again as I have put on at least 1 and a half stone,I recently lossed both my parents dad died and mum died 6wks later of a broken heart and i miss them terribly,I have been I feel I have an eating disorder once i start
depending on mood i eat, eat ,eat,and although im full i continue eating.
I have been to the doc and she told me to try w/w again so here i am,i have a wedding in 4 wks and would dearly love to fit into my beautiful black dress but my belly is so blooming huge i cannot see me getting into it.So i have done 45mins of davina workout and feel positive about trying at least.;)

So sorry to hear about your parents. Well done for getting back on the Weight watchers wagon, it can't have been easy. Good luck with your journey and keep posting! I find it really helps, and there's always someone on here to lend some support.
Can't believe you managed 45 minutes of the Davina workout! I tried the 3 thirty minute workout dvd last year, and couldn't walk very well for four days afterwards! (and I only managed about 20 minutes of it!) x

so sorry about your parents hun xx Well done for taking the step towards ww and brilliant on the dvd!

Thankyou very much bexie for the support,davina dvd is hard work i will say it was tough but i enjoyed it too.now im going for a walk to get my kids from school.:rolleyes:

Mousy so sorry to hear about your parents *HUGS*

Welcome back to WW :)

Thanks all for your support it has really helped a lot,I got through my first day ok so far ,i would liketo lose at least 16pounds that will take me back to where i was when i left w/w,I know i would be happy with that for now.

Hi Mousy,

Im so so sorry to hear about your parents x :(

Well done on getting back on the wagon - that is truely admirable and I think taking it step by step e.g. happy with the 16lbs is definately the way to go!!.

The best of luck pet, just shout if you want/need anything and ill look forward to hearing all about how you get on!!

welcome mousy,sorry to hear about your parents.
Well done on starting ww again ,give us a shout if you need a shoulder or a chatxx

Back