• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back to try again.

Hi I recently joined w/w 1yr ago and Im back again to try again as I have put on at least 1 and a half stone,I recently lossed both my parents dad died and mum died 6wks later of a broken heart and i miss them terribly,I have been I feel I have an eating disorder once i start
depending on mood i eat, eat ,eat,and although im full i continue eating.
I have been to the doc and she told me to try w/w again so here i am,i have a wedding in 4 wks and would dearly love to fit into my beautiful black dress but my belly is so blooming huge i cannot see me getting into it.So i have done 45mins of davina workout and feel positive about trying at least.;)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
So sorry to hear about your parents. Well done for getting back on the Weight watchers wagon, it can't have been easy. Good luck with your journey and keep posting! I find it really helps, and there's always someone on here to lend some support.
Can't believe you managed 45 minutes of the Davina workout! I tried the 3 thirty minute workout dvd last year, and couldn't walk very well for four days afterwards! (and I only managed about 20 minutes of it!) x

is gonna shine in 2009
so sorry about your parents hun xx Well done for taking the step towards ww and brilliant on the dvd!
Thankyou very much bexie for the support,davina dvd is hard work i will say it was tough but i enjoyed it too.now im going for a walk to get my kids from school.:rolleyes:
I'm so sorry to hear about your parents - that's really sad and I really am sorry to hear that :(

Well done for getting back to ww though, and welcome (back?) to our little ww gang :)

I have a Davina workout dvd that I haven't even tried yet - it won't play in our xbox and we don't have an actual dvd player (very annoying). I will be giving it a go as soon as I get it working though!

How much do you have to lose Mousy?
Thanks all for your support it has really helped a lot,I got through my first day ok so far ,i would liketo lose at least 16pounds that will take me back to where i was when i left w/w,I know i would be happy with that for now.
Hi Mousy,

Im so so sorry to hear about your parents x :(

Well done on getting back on the wagon - that is truely admirable and I think taking it step by step e.g. happy with the 16lbs is definately the way to go!!.

The best of luck pet, just shout if you want/need anything and ill look forward to hearing all about how you get on!!