Back to what I know best - Slimming World Extra Easy, Original and Green days! ♥

Welcome back to SW Stevie! I also toyed with 5:2 but found it very hard and, as you say, it's so easy to become over dependent on ready-made foods which, as well as not being too healthy, are also expensive. Good luck with your new journey - what a wonderful incentive you have in your holiday!

Have you tried Alpro u/s almond 'milk'? You get a full litre of this as a HEx, so it's easy to calculate quantities if you want to split your HEx.

Welcome back to SW Stevie! I also toyed with 5:2 but found it very hard and, as you say, it's so easy to become over dependent on ready-made foods which, as well as not being too healthy, are also expensive. Good luck with your new journey - what a wonderful incentive you have in your holiday!

Have you tried Alpro u/s almond 'milk'? You get a full litre of this as a HEx, so it's easy to calculate quantities if you want to split your HEx.

Thank you so much! Actually feeling pretty excited about SW at the moment and my "new" journey. I know this week can't be 100%, but I'll be on plan as much as I possibly can. I'll also try to have lower Syns through the week to try and make up for the alcohol which will be consumed at the weekend! And then next week will be a proper 100%, nothing-is-gonna-get-in-my-way week!

Also, thanks for the tip about the Alpro milk! Not sure I could ever drink a litre of it in a day, but as you say it'd be good if you wanted to split your HExA. I'll look into that :) x

Hi here to subscribe ive followed you for a few years now and glad to see your back on slimming world :)

I'm here too, I'm not bored at all, you don't give up & keep trying & try new things when you need to, you're doing really well x

Thank you both so much. The reason I have never given up is because there are so many lovely people like yourselves encouraging me to keep going and that actually, I can do this. Despite what I might tell myself at times. Thank you for joining me xx

Here to subscribe! I'm also doing SW from home and following the old plans so we can look out for each other!

That sounds like a fantastic idea to me - thank you for subbing!! x

Wow, I've just had lunch and I am stuffed to the brim! I just had a chicken salad, but you really forget how filling they are. On 5:2, I was enjoying the freedom of sandwiches (mostly pre-packed) and although it felt like a treat, it was detramental really. They're not at all filling and would always need crisps and a chocolate bar or something extra to fill me up. And even then it wouldn't always work, it'd set me off munching for the rest of the afternoon. But today some good old salad vegetables and shredded chicken hit the spot just nicely. I am loving having all of the fresh "SuperFree" fruit and vegetables back in my diet again already!!

Hi,

Will be following your SW journey. Just in case your not aware, mango is no longer a super free food, I believe it used to be. I'm a bit gutted as I love mango's, but found that I also love melon so mainly been snacking on that.

It's still free though, just not SP.

Good luck, hope you begin to see the losses you want soon.

Thank you. As I've said, I'm not following EESP - just the old Extra Easy, Original and Green days that I have always followed. So I will still be referring to things in their "old" terms. Hopefully I won't cause too much confusion :)

Not sure if you already used to do this or not... But! I've only lost 3-4lbs this month, but when I did my measurements I'd lost a lot more inches than I thought!
And since like me you're wanting to look good in your bikini, it might be worth tracking those as well?
Welcome back to SW though, I'm sure it'll help you get back on plan, being something you've done so well with before, plus you'll never be hungry with it.

Not sure if you already used to do this or not... But! I've only lost 3-4lbs this month, but when I did my measurements I'd lost a lot more inches than I thought!
And since like me you're wanting to look good in your bikini, it might be worth tracking those as well?
Welcome back to SW though, I'm sure it'll help you get back on plan, being something you've done so well with before, plus you'll never be hungry with it.

That's a very good point indeed!! Think I'll try and take my measurements so I can keep an eye on them too! Thank you x

Welcome back !!!

I stopped doing my diary a while ago and find myself just plodding a long the last 2 weigh ins 0.5 lb off each time :-/!!!

Defo subbing your so inspiring you never give up !!!
True inspiration to any one that's struggling xx

Lisa xx

You are too sweet!! Thank you so much lovely lady xx

Here to subscribe Stevie! I love your wee meal plans so they wil defo be a big help to me!

Thank you so much! I have to admit, I am excited about making (and eating!!) some of my fave SW meals again. Warren has already requested pizza chicken for tea on Thursday - an old favourite of ours! x

Thank you so much! I have to admit, I am excited about making (and eating!!) some of my fave SW meals again. Warren has already requested pizza chicken for tea on Thursday - an old favourite of ours! x

I always get like this..... i have quit and rejoined so many times but when i am doing it and cooking fresh yummy meals i absolutely love it and wonder why i ever ate badly :doh:

Chicken Pizza is one of our favourites as well :) x

You definitely inspired me to make it! It's dead lush!

Do you work out as well at the minute Stevie? Always find it makes me more hungry! Lol!

I've started following you on the photo sharing website

I don't! I keep telling myself I'll go back to classes when I can afford to (it's been almost six weeks since payday and I am BROKE!!) but in reality I am just too lazy. And I don't particularly enjoy exercise. Okay, the odd class such as BodyCombat I enjoyed. But I would prefer not to if I'm truthful. I lost most of my weight without exercising, so I know I can get things moving again just by controlling what I eat. So no excuse for being more hungry, just me being a piggy lol!! x

Hi Hun
I too am trying to get my head back in the game! As ever :-/ I also work from home and on the 'old' plan! I buy the mags which helps and of course minimins is amazing.

Good luck hun and I look forward to seeing you suceed again and reach your goals xxxxxx

Back