Back to work blues :(

Spare a thought for those of us whove worked Xmas and New Year :cry:

I'm a bit sad. Looking forward to going back to school and seeing the kids, and everything else getting back to normal as well (in particular, my gym timetable).
Just hoping people aren't going to get rid of all their naughty food by dumping it in the staffroom. Might use the kitchen in the 6th form common room the first few days just in case.

Taniau said:
Back to work for me tomorrow too, I don't want to go:cry:

Need to find a way to get paid to travel to warm places and do nothing all year...

Ha ha ha I love this! I do too!!!

Oh. Yes. Now I've got em. What a rubbish nights sleep. :(

Back to work for me too. Oh wait, I never left! :p

Naff nights sleep here too due to the weather pounding on the blummin' velux!

Yes - wind whirling round the house here as well. Making me and the cats feel jittery, and not giving me any incentive to rush my bum out of the house today!!

I'm a bit sad. Looking forward to going back to school and seeing the kids, and everything else getting back to normal as well (in particular, my gym timetable).
Just hoping people aren't going to get rid of all their naughty food by dumping it in the staffroom. Might use the kitchen in the 6th form common room the first few days just in case.

I feel exactly the same, when ever I have a half term I miss the gym and the fact that I can't have access to food anytime.
Term time is when I have my best weight losses.:D
Can't wait till tomorrow, have my gym kit all packed ready and fruit lunch boxes complete.(pineappple, melon, kiwi and grapes all done), will also use up the batch of free soups in the freezer, as I need to l clear that out as were getting a smaller one.:)

Back