Back to work

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by babypudding, 28 February 2010 Social URL.

1. babypudding

babypudding Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.35%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Back to work tomorrow after been off for more than 6 months maternity leave. Hopefully being at work will make it easier as I won't be sitting around the house with a fridge full, anybody used the lt shakers and are they any good, thinking of getting one as it may save me popping home to make my shake during the day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

the shakers are great , i prefered my shakes made in a shaker than with a blender to be honest !
    I am due back to work in 6 weeks after 9 months mat leave , will be sad but also good to be something other than 'mummy ' for a few days a week :)

4. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Amen to that determinator have been back at work since September only 22.5 hours a week two twelve hour shifts but my god after nine months at home felt like I was going off my head same routine day in day out!!!! Sloop monotonous!!! (big word this time of day lol) I use a four pound hand blender from asda I work nights and try to have all my shakes before I leave for work if I don't manage it I take my stuff with me no problem just gotta keep organised lol!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.