Back to work

Back to work tomorrow after been off for more than 6 months maternity leave. Hopefully being at work will make it easier as I won't be sitting around the house with a fridge full, anybody used the lt shakers and are they any good, thinking of getting one as it may save me popping home to make my shake during the day.

the shakers are great , i prefered my shakes made in a shaker than with a blender to be honest !
I am due back to work in 6 weeks after 9 months mat leave , will be sad but also good to be something other than 'mummy ' for a few days a week :)

Amen to that determinator have been back at work since September only 22.5 hours a week two twelve hour shifts but my god after nine months at home felt like I was going off my head same routine day in day out!!!! Sloop monotonous!!! (big word this time of day lol) I use a four pound hand blender from asda I work nights and try to have all my shakes before I leave for work if I don't manage it I take my stuff with me no problem just gotta keep organised lol!! :)

Back