Back tomorrow!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
I can not wait!! Put a lot onn! So iv got 6months till my holiday to lose as much weight as possible!! Excited!!

But I have a operation in feb, what do I do?

So I'm back and on 500% I can not frigging wait!

Just cooking my last proper meal a yummy Xmas dinner with turkey ect lol xox

Hi xKimmiex --

How has your first day been going?

I am on day 5 and really feeling the cold. I think I will do a keto test... but I pretty sure I am in ketosis because of the cold feeling and furry mouth (yuck).

Good Luck.

MinnieMel

hey hun, how did day one go?

for the op i think you need to be on 1200 for 2 weeks before hand and your meant to be off the plan completly for 3 months afterwards

ask your cdc to contact medical for you to get specific instructions for the kind of op your having

im not not not coming off for three months, isnt even an option. a week at the most. Not having a major op, just being neatened up "down there" after two kids lol.

On day two, and in ketosis, horrid taste in mouth ect :(

Am only on day one and already feel like someone fitted a carpet a in my mouth! Must stock up on the mouth wash x

Hi Mrs Taurus!!!

Am only on day one and already feel like someone fitted a carpet a in my mouth! Must stock up on the mouth wash x

Hi Mrs T --

So good to see a familiar member... sorry you're back. What's the damage? I have about 2.5 stone to relose.

MinnieMel

Mrs Taurus said:

I remember u! :)

I'm still nowhere near goal, get to early 17s t then mess up and eat ALOT and get back to late 18st!! Driving me mad :-( 18st11 ATM and I feel HUGE I must of been mahoosive at 23nhalf stone!!

I'm really craving frankee and bennys ATM :-(

Back