Back with a Vegence - Last time now!!!

I can't seem to get past 9.30pm nowadays, am too shattered and just want to go to bed... anyone else doing that?

I have been very good this time round and not taken a peek on the scales, I'll wait till I see my cdc on sunday, I know even if I havent lost much atleast the inches are reducing otherwise my clothes wouldn't be feeling comfortable/loose.

Anyway,enough of this morning yakking...lol, got go get myself a cuppa coffee. Laters all. x

Hi Ladyrose
Looks like you are writing posts on behalf of me.

I go to bed early too, but a bit of me thinks it is so that I get to the next day of CD quicker. So another day 100% behind me. LOL.

I have refused to stand on the scales, but will confess that I did break my rule and stand on them at 6am this morning.
Until today, I have really noticed how the clothes are very loose. Not due back to work until end of April, so it will be interesting to put on the work skirt, after what will have been 6 weeks at home on CD. Next official weigh-in on Monday evening.
My work skirt was far too tight last time I wore it:(

Need to have my coffeee injection too and get back to errands and must do's.

Have a good day and stick at it.

I'm a restarter (haven't edited all of profile yet!) Just want to say good luck. This forum helped me last time. Lots of personal problems since though. Hope to get to know lots of you! (Think I was Dippyblondetart last time!) x

Thanks guys, been a really busy day today , housework done, laundry & ironing done, shopping done, only thing is the garden was hoping my Gardner wld turn up but he was a no show. Anyway it's been a week of temptation with the kids enjoying the icecreams n me not being able to have one:( friends asking me to go sit with them at the pub garden n me turnin it down. All in all am proud for not giving in. Am focused n really want to finish the week. Wohooo roll on tomorrow can't wait!!!! Got to up my water haven't drank as much as I shoul have today. Laters all! Enjoy the weather!

Dizzyredpassion said:
I'm a restarter (haven't edited all of profile yet!) Just want to say good luck. This forum helped me last time. Lots of personal problems since though. Hope to get to know lots of you! (Think I was Dippyblondetart last time!) x

Welcome dizzy and goodluck too.

PaulieP said:
You guys are so inspiring I'm on week 1, struggling a bit. But determined

Good on you am nearing the end of week one. Chin up let's do this!!!

Nibbles you will shock ur workmates! Am sure they'll be in awe! Well done for sticking on it. So how much u lost so far?

So how much u lost so far?
Started on Monday 4th April and lost 7lbs, 5lbs and 3lbs in the first three weeks of SS.
Fourth weigh in on Monday night. Reckon I'll have lost 2-3lbs this week, as initial loss of first two weeks was too good to be true.
Got summer trousers out today and they fit, but wanna get into summer 2009 trousers.
Would like to lose another stone.

Wow, I'll be thrilled if I lose a stone in 3 weeks!!! My boss is away and we have been trying diff diets since Jan, she kept losing but I either sts or gained... she comes back beginning of May and I hope I'll be able to have lost that much by that time... fingers x!

I finally made it! One week done!!! Am excited at the same time petrified, I hope I have a good first week lose... going to see my cdc at 11am... will update how I get on. Fingers x anything between 5-7lbs will be grand!!

Right, just been to my 1st WI and I have lost 6lbs! am well chuffed with that! Here's to week 2... :) :) :)

Fingers x anything between 5-7lbs will be grand!!
Well you made it then. Well done with the 6lb loss. BMI 26.3.
You will find the second week so much easier, especially now the great results are happening.
Wish I could see the boss's face when she returns to work in May

Last edited:
Thanks Nibbles, am over the moon, my cdc said she wasn't expecting me to lose that much and on ss+ as am only 5ft 1 but she was pleased, she said not to expect too much to come off next week she said to aim for 2lbs lose.. I'm hoping it will be btwn 3-4lbs but we will see.

I also can't wait to see her face when she gets back, that's another reason this is spurring me on... hope there will be a noticeable change....lol

Congratulations ladies. My girlfriend and I also started on the 4th April after both losing a lot of weight in 2009 and putting it all back on. Fell into terrible habits last year whilst constantly trying to restart. It became the norm to stick to it during the day and then have takeaways when we got in from work almost every night.

Still we're 1 pack and a good nights sleep away from doing our first full week SS in a very long time!

Good luck with week 2!

Pete

Good luck to the both of you. Must be nice doing it with someone... am sure you'll both have brilliant losses.

It's Monday once again... and back to work ...:( the weekend went too quick! I feel so sorry for my young uns as I have to still wake them up early on their holidays... I have no choice.. anyway, atleast I can look forward to next week, I'll be off work from weds - tues so atleast we will get to do some fun things then.

Anyway, here's hoping that the week goes smoothly as far as the diet is concerned. Wishing you all a great week, be good and keep drinking that water!!! Good all! x

Crazy how it varies.
12 year old got school til 1.30pm tomorrow, 9 year old til 3pm on Thursday.
I am working this morning and tomorrow morning for a little job that I do on a casual basis.
Keep up the 100%, as you are doing well so far and worth every moment. My WI tonight, so hope last nights weakness don't ruin the scales.:cry:

Today has been sooo hard! for some reason, my head keeps telling me that am hungry, not sure whether it's the head or the stomach talking, it's doing my head in big time!!! I've just had a shake and am still feeling the urge to eat!!! I had grilled chicken and spinach at lunch time but nothing seems to be working.. it's like it's all falling into a bottomless pit!
I know I won't succumb... but by God! if am like this tomorrow I might just wolf everything on sight....
Seems like it's going to be another extra early nite for me, am def not messing on the 9th day! Anyway, rant over...., hope you all had a great day not miserable like mine...

PLEASE DON'T GIVE IN SO EARLY. There are always going to be those weaker moments, but just keep positive and look forward to the end results. Summers fast approaching and we all want to show off slimmer bods.
You have done so well so far, it just isn't worth giving in so soon.

Back