Back with a Vegence - Last time now!!!

Thanks, the feeling has since passed and thank God I pulled through without succumbing, it was really doing my head in! Anyway, another day tomorrow... all shakes done, meal done now just sipping my last of my water...bedtime beckoning x

Sorry I haven't posted for nearly a day...lol, yesterday was ok, stuck to the diet amid temptations and cravings. Had a call from the guys who were doing my windows saying they forgot to do the child locks. I couldn't book a day off as my boss is away and am having to answer to the management accountant, so pulled a sickie as they told me the job would take 3hrs!
They came in at quarter to 8 and the job was finished in 15mins! felt like killing them! Anyway, decided to take the kids to the dentist as my eldest has a cavity, afterwards we just stayed in and watched ku fu panda and bolt, it was fairly an ok afternoon only they just couldn't stop snacking! At one point my youngest was having a cornetto and halfway thr said he didnt want anymore, he brought it to me and i held it and thought a little wouldn't hurt...mmmmmm, then I thought what am I doing!!! Asked him to bin it! Oh my God that was sooooo hard but I did it and as much as I hate wasting food, I was so proud of myself.

Anyway, am feeling tired now, have to have my last shake but I really can't be asked if am honest, just need my bed so bad.... I will force myself though as I know it's important.

Other than that, nothing much to report, hope you've all had a great day. Will read a few diaries on here then go to bed. Tarah all. x

oh well done for being so good. I am relying on you to keep on going and then it will keep me on track if others are coping too.
I'll be off to bed soon, just so the next day is here quicker and another day to cut a notch in the tree.

oh well done for being so good. I am relying on you to keep on going and then it will keep me on track if others are coping too.
I'll be off to bed soon, just so the next day is here quicker and another day to cut a notch in the tree.

Hope you had a good nite sleep, I did, am excited it's midweek already! 4 more sleeps till weigh in...lol. Am also relying on you to keep me on track, I hope to emulate your losses week by week.... hope I can keep up with you lol...

I'm feeling great this morning. Had a tinsey wee look at the scales this morn and was chuffed with what I saw, am hoping another 2lbs on top of that will come off before WI, that will make me a very happy person!...

Anyway folks have a good day and chat laters!!

Last edited:
Had a tinsey wee look at the scales this morn and was chuffed with what I saw

Naughty naughty;)

I am resisting all temptation to peep.
Only day 2 of fifth week for me, so probably only a few ounzes for me over the past 36 hours. LOL

Naughty naughty;)

LOL, it was worth a peek, not doing it again until wi, I know how addictive the scales can be....

Today am in a happy mode and rearing to go, got tonnes of work to do in the office, yesterday everyone was pissing me off wanting everything done at once! today I think am gonna handle everything with a smile and not let them pull me down!

Anyway, yesterday I bought some chicken from iceland, plain chicken fillets, with cheese ontop, thought 2 of them were 150g (they looked so tiny) so I ovenbaked them and had them, when I re-read the pack, it said 150g for one!...:( I was so annoyed with myself, still I don't think alot of damage has been done, not even sure whether I was allowed cheese in the first place but I don't have milk or cream so I reckoned I'd be ok with a bit of melted cheese.... we will see on my second WI whether that had any effect...
Have a good day folks, till laters! x

I bought some chicken from iceland, plain chicken fillets, with cheese ontop, thought 2 of them were 150g (they looked so tiny)

No cheese allowed:mad: and 200 calorie meal on SS+, so you might have just gotten away with the chicken this time. Now behave yourself or you'll be dragging me down with you.
I am just too easily influenced;)

are you still here??

are you still here??

Hi Nibbles,

Am still here, had a week from hell, I've been so busy at work and then thursday night my boy came down with a tummy bug, he was throwing up all day and night, I didn't sleep... I can't believe it, yesterday he was right as rain, I really don't understand what all that was about. I was so exhausted yesterday I went to bed at 8pm...

I have been 100% though apart from eating abit of cheese on chicken, don't think it has done much damage, I am still in Ketosis....

One more sleep and it's weigh in... phweee I've actually done week two, am so excited and can't wait to get on week three.
Am going shopping in a bit and I have loads of housework to finish today, so might come back later, it looks like it's gonna be a nice day...

Take care all and chat laters.

It's weigh in day today! I don't feel like I've lost much this week but 3-4 lbs will be good for me this week. My bubba is still not well :( I just rang care uk and hope they can give him an appointment soon, they take forever to call back!

Anyway, I've decided I'll just be posting on here my weigh ins as it's still very quiet, I feel like am talking to myself half the time, so Nibbles if you don't see me often don't worry, I will still be watching that you keep on top of things...:), I might just joy ride on your blog...

Hope you are all doing fine anyway. Till laters when I post my WI results... take care all. x

I have lost 4lbs this week.....wohoooo!! am well chuffed with that as my cdc had said to aim for 2lb loss... am 0.5 away from a healthy bmi!!! That's just made me after my rubbish week! Here's to hoping next week is as successful as this one.

Well done Lady Rose. Wish I was so close to BMI 25 like you. You'll be tiny when you reach your goal.
I still have a few more pounds than you.
Hope I will be as happy after my weigh-in tomorrow evening.
This sunshine and outdoor life is making it so hard for me. Sunday dinner and that glass of red wine seem so hard to resist, but I must:mad:

Well done Lady Rose. Wish I was so close to BMI 25 like you. You'll be tiny when you reach your goal.
I still have a few more pounds than you.
Hope I will be as happy after my weigh-in tomorrow evening.
This sunshine and outdoor life is making it so hard for me. Sunday dinner and that glass of red wine seem so hard to resist, but I must:mad:

Thanks Nibbles, am sure you'll get there in no time, my worry is now moving up the steps... am scared I might not have the same discipline as on ss+ but I guess I'll just have to wait and cross that bridge when I come to it.

I agree with you about Sunday, mine is Friday/Saturday nite. Me and my best mate (she is a skinny minnie) we used to get together and have a few bottles of wine and order a chinese... that is hard as I can't have any of them now... I miss that glass of wine so bad on a friday nite..., anyway, am glad I have resisted so far.

Week three and am hoping for a 4lbs loss to make it 1 stone in 3 weeks, I really really want this.... if not then 2lbs this week and 2 next week, It'll still be something to lose a stone in a month!

I haven't heard any comments from work yet (re; my weight loss) so am assuming it's still not noticeable, am just hoping when my boss comes back it will be...lol, can't wait to show off...hehehe.

Anyway, have a good day ya ll and chat someother time.

I haven't heard any comments from work yet (re; my weight loss) so am assuming it's still not noticeable,.

People are strange creatures sometimes.
When I lost the 3 stone, 3 years ago, some people I know well said nothing. For some of them , I really believe that is was jealousy and has made me think differently of them.
People did notice for sure, cos of the comment I received from friends that did share their comments.
I was very quiet about the diet and still don't personally like admitting that I do CD, so many people like to voice their opinions and I am not bothered about defending my actions or 'my choice'.

People are strange creatures sometimes.
When I lost the 3 stone, 3 years ago, some people I know well said nothing. For some of them , I really believe that is was jealousy and has made me think differently of them.
People did notice for sure, cos of the comment I received from friends that did share their comments.
I was very quiet about the diet and still don't personally like admitting that I do CD, so many people like to voice their opinions and I am not bothered about defending my actions or 'my choice'.
#
Very true, that happened to me as well, only real friends and close family commented how good I looked.... I like to keep my diet quiet too, no need to raise questions and you just know if you tell anybody they will just give the negatives of the diet.....:(

Oh well, I should be going for my third weigh in today but it's my lil boy's 5th birthday, so lots to do plus have a few people coming over. I will get weighed next sunday but I've just weighed myself and my scales show am 1lb lighter, abit disappointing but it's totm plus I caved in the other day so all good, hopefully I will be atleast 3lbs down next week, I really want to have lost 1stone this month.

Am going to be 100% this week! I need to be.

Anyway guys, enjoy easter and chat to you soon. x

#
I will get weighed next sunday.......... it's totm....... plus I caved in the other day so all good, hopefully I will be atleast 3lbs down next week, I really want to have lost 1stone this month.................Am going to be 100% this week! I need to be.

Ladyrose, I thought I was reading my own post. Two weeks between my weigh-in, so another week to go....totm too.....and gonna be 100%. Well, Sunday dinner not included, but gonna watch the carbs.....hope to lose a stone too
Have a good Easter weekend and hope you cope as well as me, no chocolate and no tears.:eek:

Have a good Easter weekend and hope you cope as well as me, no chocolate and no tears.:eek:

LOL, I hope I won't cave in... plus there will be a birthday cake as well...:( but after the damage I did the other day, am feeling brave enough to say NO!! Those 3lbs will have to come out this week! Until then, no cheating!...
Have a great Easter too!!!

LOL, I hope I won't cave in... plus there will be a birthday cake as well...:
Have a great Easter too!!!

Please come back and behave, that birthday cake must be finished by now

Please come back and behave, that birthday cake must be finished by now

Oh dear! I did cave in big time, but am back on, was 100% yesterday and today.... I put it down to Easter celebrations and don't feel particularly guilty, I know it has set me back a week or so but from now onwards am going to behave myself!

How have you been though? Hope you've been good... will go check your diaries out...lol

Easter and then a second long weekend will be difficult for so many people to get through. Me included.
Roll on Tuesday I say.
Putting on weight isn't what we want, but keep thinking about the results and how good we felt before.
Getting near to goal and then giving up isn't the goal that we set ourselves, so don't, don't let this happen.
Or at least try to ensure that you work back up the CD steps 2, 3 , etc. before reverting back to everyday carbs. Just stopping at SS, SS+, 810, 1000, etc etc is a 'definite throw it all away' feat.
OMG, listen to me, but you want the weight loss as much as me and everyone else here and we are all annoyed to return to this forum.
CD was never going to be easy or enjoyable, but the results are worth the effort.
Ladyrose, please get back on track by Tuesday and achieve that original goal with me. You can do it, it isn't too far off for you.

Back