Back with a Vegence - Last time now!!!

Your absence is not a good sign. :wave_cry: Please come back and give it another try. It is so worth the feeling of slim again.

Hi my dear Nibbles!

Thanks for looking me up! I was a lost soul for a bit, am back again and am pleased to say that I have been 100% since Monday!...yayyy! It was hard with the easter break and bank holiday but am glad I enjoyed myself and was careful as I only put on a pound...:) Still It has put me back abit because had I stuck to it, I would probably be a stone down... anyway, all water under the bridge am glad am back on routine and everything is going on smoothly...

On a more disappointing note, my boss I've realised is one of the jealous type people... she didn't comment on my weight loss even though I showed her the card, she just went to me, so is the diet working then... I was like i think it is... she didn't compliment me or anything... Anyway, that's made me more determined... Watch this space i say...:(

Hope you are all doing great, am back now and will be updating every so often... Take care all and have a nice day

Hi my dear Nibbles! Thanks for looking me up!

On a more disappointing note, my boss I've realised is one of the jealous type people... she didn't comment on my weight loss

Anyway, that's made me more determined... Watch this space i say...:(

I won't even bore you with my experience of the non comments. I was really shocked at some who chose to ignore the losses.
And then, very smug when I heard thru the grapevine of some that started CD following my first time around results.
I was very naughty and ignored their results.

Oh well, was 100% all week then I ruined it fri and sat with takeaway and wine arrrgggggggg! am so annoyed with myself! I don't know whether it's because In my head I knew there wouldn't be an official weigh in today (cdc is away) I'll get weighed on Tuesday instead...
Anyway, am going to weigh myself in a bit and will see what damage I did....:( :( :(
Back to being a good girl as of today!

Yet another unofficial weighin.... and am amazed that I actually managed to lose 2lbs!!! yayyy, could have been 6lbs if I hadn't messed up fri n sat... still am happy some came off!!!

I actually managed to lose 2lbs!!!
yayyy, could have been 6lbs if I hadn't messed up fri n sat..!

So glad you managed a loss this week, now lets kick our backsides into gear and try for another loss over the coming week.
My weigh-in tomorrow nite and hoping to have a loss after last week's STS.
I don't feel like i've lost anything after my sins over the past week.:sigh:, so hope that the worst scenario will be another STS and not a gain:cry:

Sunday Nightmare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As usual.
Sat at the table with 8 others and ate grilled chicken breasts and green salad.
But 2 glasses of red wine:eek:

Sunday Nightmare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As usual.
Sat at the table with 8 others and ate grilled chicken breasts and green salad.
But 2 glasses of red wine:eek:

You and me are like 2 peas in a pod... I can be really, really good as long as you don't show me a red wine bottle.... I just can't resist a glass or 4!!!.... You need to escape the sundays... hibernate... easier said than done... I know... maybe we should get a plan to incorporate the one off bad day in the week...what do you think?

You and me are like 2 peas in a pod... I can be really, really good as long as you don't show me a red wine bottle.... I just can't resist a glass or 4!!!.... You need to escape the sundays... hibernate... easier said than done... I know... maybe we should get a plan to incorporate the one off bad day in the week...what do you think?

LOL:D

ima newbie

hey all.
im new to this forum and im hoping for some help and some general advice.
about 7 yrs ago i weighed in at a hefty 19st11lbs and with the help of lipotrim i lost 5 stone and then went on to lose another 4 naturally all in about a year.i kept it off for the majority of 5 yrs but in the last 18 months i have put on nearly 4 stone and i feel utterly disguted with myself.
i know its no excuse but it was a tough year, i got married, my dad became very ill and i moved to the middle east with my hubbie and had no job so i guess its just vrept on and being honest made me very depressed and iv been staying indoors and hiding away so i flew to dubai to find the nearest cdc and got a months supply.im on day 4 now. feeling ok tho thank god.

hey all.
im new to this forum and im hoping for some help and some general advice.
Hi Sunshineeyes, as a Newbie you would do best starting your own thread in another part of this forum. Scroll down to the bottom of the page that this link takes you to Cambridge Diet Forum - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum. Rather than here. You will get more support from other newbies and starters.
Maybe just an opinion, but i feel your very first post in somewhat in the wrong part of Minimins.
Good luck and keep up the good work, it is so worth it for the results.

True Nibbles, sunshine, click on the link Nibbles provided and you can start a new thread, you'll get lots more support. Good on you for coming back we are all back and trying our best to make it the last time...All the best hun.

Well for me, things are going fine, a little blip on sunday but am back on track...

Well for me, things are going fine, a little blip on sunday but am back on track...

Now I expect a lot from you this week and I am going to stick with you.
Well at least until Saturday and then it is going to go downhill for me til the Wednesday weigh-in.
But then I shall be holding onto you again.
Have a good day. Mega housework for me before my guests arrive at the weekend.

Am so glad this week is over and done with!! Been on a weeks holiday and the plan was to keep on top of my diet but I just couldn't hack it, I've eaten and drank to the max :( as much fun as it was, I reckon It's put me back 2 weeks..., still back to my normal routine from tomorrow, only problem is bank holiday weekend we are going away for three nites... oh well, will have to cross that bridge when I get to it, this time round am not going to go mad!

Aw bless x just think you can't do anything about the past look to the future :)

Once your back into your routine you will be fine and will get off what you may of gained in no time x keep strong x

Thanks Thumbelina, am looking forward to this week, got to get it right! I even bought a hypnotic gastric band tape... lol and decided to listen to it last nite, whether it's worked is to be seen when I have my first shake later on, but am not feeling hungry at the moment, hope it will give me the strenght I need to get thr the first three days!!... Here goes day one!.... again...:)

Well that's one I've not heard of before!! Lol you will have to let me know if it works ;)

I wish you all the very best for today xx take one day at a time x and keep positive xxx

I love hypnotic tapes, I used to sleep with Paul Mckenna all the time...lol, I just love being in that state of mind where you are totally relaxed, can't say for a fact that they've worked in the past for me but when I can't sleep I just stick one on. This time I saw this one by John Moonie (Hypnotic Gastric Band) and thought I'd try it, It must have done something even though I was so sleepy I couldn't remember anything in the morn, I've not felt hungry and when I had my lunch time shake It really filled me up, just had my chicken and salad and only managed half... you can listen and adjust the tightness of the virtual band as and when you need to, I went in between which is a 5. I'll see how I get on tomorrow and if I can't manage all my shakes and meal, I'll loosen it abit...lol.
It's quite fun really how the mind works, but more than anything, when am really stressed and can't sleep, I find they work really well...
Give it a try..

Back