Back with a Vegence - Last time now!!!

Anything is worth a try hey ;) x

I just read this on here and it's really moved me (so much so I cried!!) thought I would share as it's motivated me!!!

Here goes:

Oh happy day…

There we have it beautiful people I have gone from 27st to 12st in 13 months. I lost 2lbs last week and another 2lbs this week to take me to 11st 13lbs (thank you gym because I have worked out like a demon these past two weeks).

I’m so, so proud of what I have achieved and in just over a year and the time has flown. I’ve already said that I might go back up to 12st 7lbs because I am feeling a little bit too thin but I’ll be making sure that I work my way up through the plans properly spending 2-3 weeks on each step before moving up.

So onto my most FANTASTIC weekend ever – on the first night I swear the blokes outnumbered the women 2-1 or maybe that was my eyes from all the brandy and Jaeger Bombs . I have never drunk so much, I flirted outrageously and I felt like a million dollars. The music was brilliant, I sang my heart out, danced until my legs ached and I walked/staggered back to the chalet when the sky was blue and the birds were singing. I’ve also met a lovely fella who lives in Birmingham, we’ve been in contact and he wants to come and see me so we’ll see how that goes . I’ve got a cold coming because of the abuse – too much drink and not enough sleep but I really don’t care. I’ve got pictures and will post them when I’ve downloaded them. I didn't want to come home

I’ve been shopping for my next few nights out. I’ve bought the most ridiculously high heels from Next, a gorgeous jumpsuit and a champagne coloured very low v neck dress which is lush and Oh My God PRIMARK – normally I cannot be doing with it because it is like a jumble sale but I have bought a STUNNING cream ruffle jacket, a cream and gold kimono style shawl and 2 crocheted ponchos for absolute peanuts..

I’m a very comfortable size 14 now and I am very happy at that size because I honestly wouldn’t want to be any smaller – although I probably would be if I didn’t have my loose skin. If I had the money I would have surgery tomorrow on my arms, boobs, tummy the lot but considering I was 27st it isn’t anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be. Granny knickers are an absolute godsend .

Seriously though – my life has been transformed and it is a 100 times better than I ever thought it would be. I’ll always be grateful that CD has given me my life back but I’m also looking forward to the day when my life isn’t all about shakes, bars and water.

If you’re considering whether CD is right for you don’t think about it, just do it. When you blip carry on, I haven’t been 100% throughout this long journey and there were times that I beat myself up because of it, and you know I couldn’t give a flying crap now that I am at goal. What matters is that I kept going when in the past I gave up.

You’ll discover strength you never thought you had and become a person you never thought you would ever be. You’ll find joy in the smallest things – painting your toenails, buying something from New Look, crossing your legs. You’ll smile your biggest smile and laugh your biggest laughs. My brother put it perfectly the other day when he said to my daughter ‘Your Mum is reliving her youth’ and he is right, I’m also reliving my twenties and my thirties.

Life is good y’all..life is very, very good xx

What an amazing story! When I have a down day now i will refer back to this!!!! You never know xxx

Glad today went ok chick x

Claire xx

That feels like how I felt when I lost so much afew years ago... I crave that feeling again and am definately going to get it.

Well, day 2 has gone very well, been busy in the office and am extremely exhausted. I still have to stay up for a few more hours to revise for an upcoming paper...:( but hey am feeling good today so won't complain.

Hope everyone has been fine and doing great. Till later my dears... off to crack on with the books.

And ? ? ?

Oh dear.
The silence is deafening.
Not a good sign.

Hello - hope you are doing well !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back