back with avengence

debsxdiet

Silver Member
well, had a fab day and tonight i m sitting minding my own bussiness!! when these blooming cravings come back with avengance. i remembered someone on here saying cream cheese and splenda seems to have curbed it for now.

Why does this happen all of a sudden i am still in ketosis according to those strips.

Plus i dont think i m eating 20g of carbs a day if i have 3 cups of ice berg lettuce thats only 3g of carbs according to carb counter on atkins website. probably adding in some cucumber and pepper im eating about 10g a day i think.

I just done wanna eat too much im confused with all these cups etc

Plus i dont think i m eating 20g of carbs a day if i have 3 cups of ice berg lettuce thats only 3g of carbs according to carb counter on atkins website. probably adding in some cucumber and pepper im eating about 10g a day i think.

Debs, that's not enough love. You must eat more veggies from the induction allowed veg. Iceberg lettuce has no nutritional value at all. Go to the Atkins stickie and print out the allowed veggies on induction. You should get the majority of your carbs from three Mugs of green leaf veggies a day.

Try to get creative with your veggies Debs. Stir fry them, grill courgettes, cook cabbage then throw it in a wok with garlic and butter (it's lush). You will be eating more before you know it.

thanks for the tips i ve got some cauliflower. i m gonna have to get more creative cos i m getting bored of eating now lol
i ll keep you up to date

Debs x

can i have celeriac on induction really fancy some chips or is it better to w8 for OWL

Debs x

Celeriac is a bit high carb for induction I'm afraid debs.

Back