back with my tail between my legs

JustForMe

Gold Member
god since saturday night i have eaten for england and the shakes have gone out of the window

first it was comfort eating then it turned to happy eating. ive determined that food is evil!

ive had my sulk, the shouting at myself and yet again i will re-start tomorrow.

i dont know why i do this to myself but i can see a change to what i was and it spurs me on so im not asking to wish me look im just going to take it hour by hour

i have a job interview tomorrow so that trigures a fresh start and i have even planned a lush bday menu for my OH on friday with so many foods he loves but i cant stand so i wont be tempted!

Im going away on 25 sept so im going to do tfr till 2 weeks before that soo 10 weeks. then re-feed.

im going to put 2.50 for every pound i lose away then im going to go on a shopping spree just before we go.

i was in size 12's but they wont fasten atm but by the end of week one they will!

thanks for putting up with me!

Hi Justforme

C-O-M-E back to the Z-O-N-E!!
Hey, so you fell down!! " I get knocked down, but I get up again"...remember that song!!
You are human!! Your head seems to be in the right place though. Food is terribly addictive...it our drug of choice, it comforts and dumbs us down when the going gets rough.
Keep talking :character00148: and remember how much better you will feel when you get back on track.
Good luck!! ;)

Hi Kels,
good for you coming on here and confessing all so to speak. I really admire when people do that as it shows their determination to right the wrong they did to themselves. 10 weeks will go by so quickly, here I am on week 7 and I can't believe it has flown by. Best of luck with the restart.
Doirin

Hiya,

Get back on the LT train!!

It was silly of you to do this!! Learn from it and get to where you want to be!!

Hi Just for me

As your name suggests,,,do it just for you!!!! Only you have the keys and the desire to rid the feelings you have.

What is done is done, so now you need to move on and be determined and 100% committed.

As Doirin says, well done for admitting your mistakes; not easy to do!

Just take one day at a time, but I dont think you should look short term; ie...get through day 1, day 2, etc..you are limiting yourself. This diet is achievable and do-able, just believe in yourself, dont allow yourself the luxury of thinking you can only do it for a short time.

Will be thinking of you and hope the job interview goes well.

Take care

you can do it everyone is behind you

You can do it, and 10 weeks is not forever. Just think of all the lovely small clothes you can buy if you stick to it.

Welcome back on board the Lipotrain. Remember we are all with you and that the first week back is the worst. Good luck on your weight loss next week.

Please get your head back into Lipotrim mode......see what I did in 10 weeks, I know it's hard, but hating yourself for giving up and trying to start again is MUCH, MUCH harder. If I, (a complete foodaholic) can do it...I'm convinced anyone can. I simply adore the way I look in all of my new size 14 clothes....Gok Wan would be SO proud!!!!!

Back